新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>双语新闻>心理趣闻>正文
婚否?婚否?一些#年轻人的春节焦虑症# 来了!
2019-01-15 09:22
来源:英语口语小镇
作者:
每年必备的就是七大姑八大姨大学朋友小学同学等的各种狂轰滥炸,上演一场尬聊尬问大戏,先来看看大家咋吐槽的。
Are you married? 结婚了么?
How much money do you make? 工资多少?
Do you own a house? 有房么?
You seem like a decent person. Why aren't you married? 小伙子看起来不错,咋还没结婚呢?
这些问题是过年串门的必问问题,年年必考!
1. 你们以为有男女朋友,结了婚就可以了吗?不,年轻人还是太天真!七大姑八大姨还有催娃催生之大招!
Why don’t you have kids?
怎么还不要小孩?
2. 中国亲戚问到这个问题,闭着眼睛也得说中国好啊,不谢!
Which is better, living in US or China?
哪儿的生活好,美国还是中国啊?
3. 亲戚们的攻势太厉害,已经快要招架不住,小伙伴们更是有一肚子的苦水要倒。
How much do you earn?
工资多少?
How much do you weigh?
体重多少斤?
4. 亲戚大人们啊,你们咋不按套路出牌啊,这个问题明明超纲了...... (泪目)
有女朋友吗?
没有
那男朋友呢?
5. 节假日保命指南
为了应付各种夺命连环问,老外甚至出了春节保命指南:分享给大家,今年过年说不定就用上了哟!
Are you seeing someone?
谈朋友了吗?
No, I’m currently working on improving myself. I believe that will help me find a suitable mate who will make me and my parents happy.
还没呢。正在努力提高自己,这样才能找到一个好伴侣,我开心,我父母也才开心哦。
When are you getting married?
啥时候结婚呢?
But once I get married, I won’t receive red envelope from you anymore.
可是一结婚,就没办法从您那儿收压岁钱红包了呢。
When are you having babies?
啥时候要小孩?
We love babies! If only we could have a child as obedient as my nephew. By the way, which brand of infant formula do you recommend? I shouldn’t trust domestic ones, right?
我们超级喜欢小孩呀!如果我们的孩子能有你家的孩子那样乖巧就好了!该用什么牌子的奶粉呢?国内品牌不行的吧?
Are you fatter than last year?
你比去年胖了?
Work has been so busy, and I have so many responsibilities that I haven’t found the time to exercise regularly.
工作太忙了,有那么多事要做,都找不到时间锻炼了啊!
Why don’t you move closer home to work?
干嘛不找个离家近的工作?
Work is going really well for me right now, and you just don’t get the same opportunities back home. But I do miss my parents very much, and I call them every week.
现在工作挺好的,回家没有合适的,但是我超级想父母的,每周都有电话他们哦。