新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>双语新闻>心理趣闻>正文
小准!笔迹还暗示了你是什么性格?
2018-01-16 09:58
来源:Readers' Digest
作者:
How do you cross your "t's"?
写“t”的方式
Your "t's" have a lot to do with what your handwriting says about you.
你的“t”也很能暴露你的个性。
If you cap off your "t's" with a long cross, you're likely determined and enthusiastic, possibly with stubborn tendencies.
如果你把“t”的十字写得很长,那么你很可能是一个意志坚定并且乐观的人,甚至会有些固执。
If you use a short cross, however, it could be because you're lazy.
但是,如果你的十字写得很短,可能你是个懒人。
If you cross you lowercase "t's" up high, you likely have many goals and aim high. If you cross them low, it could mean it's time to raise the bar for yourself; low crossers tend to aim low as well.
如果你的小写“t”的十字比较靠上,你可能有多个较高的目标;如果你的十字位置靠下,说明你可能需要调高自己的人生目标了。
How do you loop your lowercase "l"?
写“l”的方式
A widely looped "l" suggests you're relaxed and spontaneous, while a narrow or retraced "l" means you might be restricting yourself.
如果你在写小写“L”时画得圆圈较大,我猜你是个随和且无拘无束的人,而如果你画的圈较小甚至和“l”本体重合,那你很可能是一个压抑的人。
What do your "y" hooks look like?
写“y”的方式
The hook on your lowercase "y" is a huge indicator of personality. A broad loop means you've got a large circle of friends, while a slender loop suggests you're more selective with whom you allow close to you.
在写“y”时,你是打钩的方式也能体现你的个性。一个大大的圈说明你交友甚广,不够饱满的钩说明你交友很谨慎。
A short hook means you're a homebody, while a long hook could be a signal of wanderlust.
“y”的竖钩短说明你是个居家的人,写长长的钩子的人则喜欢云游四方。
Are your letters pointed or rounded?
字体的胖瘦
Whether or not your words are rounded or pointed also plays a role in what your handwriting says about you.
字体是圆是扁也揭露了一个人的性格。
Pointed letters are a sign of an intelligent person who might be holding back aggression.
较尖的字体是精明人的象征,他们在侵略面前可能会萎缩不前。
Rounded letters signal creativity and artistic ability.
圆形字体则显示着创造力和艺术天赋。
How quickly do you write?
写字速度
If you write quickly, it's highly likely that you're impatient and dislike wasting time.
如果你写字的速度较快,那你很可能是一个没有耐心并且不喜欢浪费时间的人。
If you take your time getting your words down, you are self-reliant and methodical.
如果你是一个能静下心一笔一划写字的人,则表明你有条不紊且自力更生。
You might have a big head if...
这样写字的人通常骄傲自大…
If you write the letter 'I' (as a pronoun) much larger than any other capital letter, you might be arrogant.
如果你在写“I”的时候会习惯性地将它写得比其他字母都大,你可能会有点傲慢。
You might be lying if...
这样写字的人通常爱撒谎…
If the slant of your writing (or any other feature of your handwriting) changes dramatically over the course of a piece of writing, there's a good chance you're lying.
如果你的字体随着纸张表面而倾斜(或是其他特征),并且幅度很大,那你很有可能在撒谎。