新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>双语新闻>心理趣闻>正文

知乎精选:生活给你灌了哪些毒鸡汤?

2016-12-13 10:34

来源:Quora

作者:

  What Are Some of the Dark Lessons That Life Showed You?

  生活给你灌了哪些毒鸡汤?

  获得16.6k好评的回答@Vanessa Ying

  1. Never tell people 100%, tell them 70% about yourself, and 30% should be hidden.

  不要对别人全盘托出,只告诉他们70%,剩下的30%应该隐藏起来。

  2. Anyone you love can die. Any time. Cherish them.

  你爱的每一个人随时都可能逝去,请珍惜他们。

  3. Fairness is unnatural. Nothing is 100% fair.

  公平是违背自然规律的,没有绝对的公平。

  4. Live life the way you want to live it. Because even people who care for you can’t be with you every step of the way.

  按照你想要的生活方式去生活,因为即使是那些关心你的人也没有办法陪你走旅途的每一步。

  5. People only want to hear the good, not the bad.

  人只喜欢听好消息。

  6. Respect yourself, because people can see if you don’t.

  尊重自己。因为如果你没有尊重自己,别人看得出来。

  7. Everyone has a mask and they play different ones to different people.

  每个人都带着一个面具,对不一样的人漏出不一样的嘴脸。

  8. Once you hurt someone, they’re not likely to forget. They will always remember how much you’ve hurt them. One negligible action can have devastating consequences.

  一旦你伤害了别人,他们并不会轻易忘记。他们会一直记住你伤他们多深。一个微不足道的举动可能会带来毁灭性的后果。

  9. Appearances DO matter. We live in a condemnatory, judgmental world.

  外表确实很重要。我们生活在一个非难的、评头论足的世界。

  10. It is impossible to please everyone. There will ALWAYS be someone who disagrees with you, and frankly, you’re not living life if you don’t have enemies.

  不可能取悦每一个人。总会有人不赞同你,坦白地说,如果你没有敌人那你就算不上在生活。

  获得8.3k好评的回答@Prakarsh Chaurasia

  Life is not about facebook likes, anymore.

  社交网络上的点赞并不是生活的全部。

  No one cares about you during your failure except your family members.

  没有人会在你失败的时候真正关心你,除了你的家人。

  Success is the best revenge. No one gives a shit when you're nothing.

  成功是最好的复仇,当你什么都不是的时候,没有人会在乎。

  Health is wealth, no matter how much you earn or how much you are focused towards your career, never ever ignore your health.

  健康就是财富,不管你可以赚多少钱、多专注于工作,永远不要忽视你的健康。

  Money and education matter in life.

  钱和学业很重要。

  Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don't care, but because they don't.

  有时候你不得不放弃了某些人,并不是因为你不在乎,而是他们并不在乎。

  Never ever judge a book by its cover.

  不要单凭一本书的封面就去评价它(不要以貌取人)。

(编辑:何莹莹)

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词