新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>双语新闻>心理趣闻>正文

从出生到成人:想对母亲说的那些感谢的话

2016-05-06 10:27

来源:Buzzfeed

作者:

  1. From when you were an infant…

  1. 当我们还是个婴儿的时候...

  Thanks for staying up at all hours when I was a tiny human who could't use words.

  感谢您,当我还是个不会讲话的小小人儿,您几个小时熬夜不睡....

  2. From your curious exploratory days…

  2. 从你开始好奇地探索一切的时候....

  Thanks for taking the time to actually babyproof the house! I tried to get into everything!

  感谢您花时间去实实在在的整理房间、让我足够安全!而我又试着习惯所有的东西!

  3. From your terrible toddler years…

  3. 在你开始糟糕地蹒跚学步的时候....

  Thank you for continuing to love me even when I made the most horrible of messes.

  感谢您依然爱我,即使当我把东西搞得一团糟的时候。

  4. From those middle school days…

  4. 上中学的时候...

  Thanks for driving a bunch of dirty, sweaty, hyperactive middle schoolers to soccer practice. I know we smelled.

  感谢您载着一群又脏又热还极度活跃的学生去参加足球训练。我知道我们臭死了。

  5. From your “high school phases…”

  5. 在你读高中的那个阶段....

  Thanks for letting me use your makeup remover during my emo phase in high school. I used a lot of eyeliner.

  感谢您允许我在高中摇滚节目上使用您的卸妆油。我当时抹了太浓的眼线。...

  6. And your teenage angst days…

  6. 在你烦恼的青少年时期...

  Thank you for not totally disowning me when I went through my rebellious phase.

  感谢您在叛逆期没有让我放纵。

  7. From back when you needed to learn some adult responsibilities…

  7. 当你需要学习一些成人责任的时候...

  Thank you for walking me through how to wash my clothes on my phone over the phone. I know I should have learned earlier.

  感谢您在电话里指导我怎么洗衣服。我知道我应该早点学的。

  8. From when you got to live alone for the first time…

  8. 当你第一次独自生活的时候...

  Thank you for not crying too much when I left for college.

  在我离开家去上大学的时候,感谢您没有哭的很厉害。

  9. …and when you had to move back in.

  9. ...以及当你不得不搬回来的时候...

  Thank you for letting me live with you after I graduated college. Yes, it was weird for everyone.

  感谢您在我大学毕业之后允许我和您住在一起。我知道这对大家来说都比较怪异。

  10. From when you finally became a parent yourself!

  10. 当你最终为人父母的时候!

  Thank you for being the de facto person to look after your grandkids. Sorry I don't pay you like a babysitter.

  感谢您成为了真正照顾您孙子的人。也很抱歉我没有按照保姆的待遇来付给您报酬。

  Basically, thanks, Mom. You were right!

  11. 总而言之,谢谢,妈妈,你那时候(为我所做的)都是对的!

(编辑:何莹莹)

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词