新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>双语新闻>心理趣闻>正文

心里趣闻:原来20多岁外表下藏着一个衰老的你

2016-05-04 14:17

来源:Hercampus

作者:

  Signs You're An Old Person Disguised In A 20-Something Year-Old's Body

  20多岁的外表之下藏匿着一个衰老的你的一些标志

  For years you've wondered why you could never fully relate to other people your age. What about hookup culture is appealing? Why are girls showing their midriff in the winter? How are the horrendous things they play on the radio considered "good" music? At times, you probably even refer to Millennials as if you're not apart of the demographic yourself. The reason? You're an old soul stuck in a twenty-something year-old's body. Here are some signs:

  多年以来你一直很奇怪为什么不能完完全全参考你的同龄人。勾搭文化到底哪里吸引人了?为什么女孩子大冬天会穿着裸露?收音机里在播放的那么可怕的东西却被认为是好音乐?偶尔,你可能甚至会参考千禧年一代,好像你并没有脱离人口统计意义上的你自己。原因呢?你其实是藏匿在20多岁外表之下的一个老去的灵魂,下面是一些信号:

  1. You'd rather spend the night in your bed then out with your friends.

  1. 你更愿意呆在床上度过夜晚而不是和朋友出去浪。

  2. Baking brings you great joy.

  2. 烘焙给你带来莫大的乐趣。

  3. You've secretly always wanted to join a knitting class.

  3. 你总是偷偷摸摸地想去参加编织课程。

  4. You enjoy walking for leisure.

  4. 你喜欢把散步当做消遣。

  5. You complete newspaper crossword puzzles everyday on your morning commute.

  5. 在早上的通勤路上,你会完成报纸上的填字游戏。

  6. You refuse to text in acronyms.

  6. 你拒绝用缩写的形式写信息。

  7. You’re always in some sort of pain for no apparent reason.

  7. 你总是莫名其妙地陷入某种疼痛之中。

  8. Your knees crack when sitting down, standing up, walking up the stairs, walking down the stairs…

  8. 你的膝盖会在坐下的时候、站起来的时候、上楼梯还有下楼梯的时候咯吱咯吱响……

  9. You frequently mishear the things that people say.

  9. 你经常听错别人说的事情。

  10. You think housework is therapeutic.

  10. 你认为家务活是有益于健康的。

  11. If you do go out, 12AM is your designated "time to call an Uber home" time.

  11. 如果你外出的话,12点是你自己指定必须要打车回家的时间。

  12. You need naps to function correctly.

  12. 你需要小睡一下才能正常工作。

  13. You ask for practical gifts on Christmas.

  13. 你想要实用的圣诞节礼物。

(编辑:何莹莹)

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词