新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>双语新闻>心理趣闻>正文

动物选择题:测测你的恋爱观(双语)

2015-01-20 11:20

来源:沪江

作者:


  Analysis

  分析

  1. Your choice represents the personality of the person you would be attracted to in a real life situation.

  你的选择代表了你在现实生活中会被吸引的异性个性

  a. Rabbit - Cold as ice on the outside, but warm inside.

  兔子——外冷内热型。

  b. Sheep - Obedient and warm.

  羊——孝顺且热情。

  c. Deer - Elegant and well-mannered.

  鹿——优雅,彬彬有礼。

  d. Horse - Unbridled, free-spirited and free

  马——无拘无束,自由奔放。

  2. Your choice represents the impression that you would like to give to your partner.

  你的选择代表了你想给你伴侣留下的印象

  a. Dog - Loyal and faithful.

  狗——忠诚可靠。

  b. Cat – Stylish

  猫——时髦的。

  c. Horse – Optimistic

  马——乐观的。

  d. Snake – Flexible

  蛇——灵活的。

  3. Your choice represents the behavior that would cause you to break up with your partner.

  你的选择代表了哪个举动会导致你会和伴侣分手

  a. Lion - Your partner's arrogance and authoritative behavior.

  狮子——你的伴侣自大傲慢,命令式的举动。

  b. Snake - Your partner is too emotional and moody and you don't know how to please him/her.

  蛇——你的伴侣太情绪化且喜怒无常,而你不知道如何去取悦他/她。

  c. Crocodile - Your partner's ruthlessness.

  鳄鱼——你伴侣的无情冷酷。

  d. Shark - Your partner's insecurity.

  鲨鱼——你伴侣的不牢靠。

  4. Your choice represents the kind of relationship that you would like to build with your partner.

  你的选择代表了你想和你伴侣建造一种什么样的关系

  a. Sheep - You both know what the other person is thinking without saying a word.

  羊——你们俩都无需言语就知道对方在想什么。

  b. Horse - Both of you should be able to talk about everything and anything with no secrets kept.

  马——你们俩无话不谈,彼此没有秘密。

  c. Rabbit - A relationship that makes you feel warm and always in love.

  兔子——一种让你感到温暖,并一直在爱的关系。

  d. Bird - A long-lasting relationship.

  鸟——一种长久坚定的关系。

  5. Your choice shows whether you are capable of cheating on your partner.

  你的选择表现出你是否会出轨

  a. Human - Probably not.

  人——你可能不会出轨。

  b. Pig - You can't resist desire and lust so you are likely to cheat.

  猪——你无法抗拒欲望和诱惑,所以你很有可能出轨。

  c. Cow - You are tolerant and you will try very hard not to do it.

  牛——你很有耐力,你会尽全力阻止自己出轨。

  d. Bird - You don't like to make commitments and are likely to cheat.

  鸟——你不喜欢作出承诺,并很有可能出轨。

  6. Your choice represents your views about marriage.

  你的选择代表了你对婚姻的看法

  a. Dinosaur - You are quite pessimistic and you don't think happy marriages exist anymore nowadays.

  恐龙——你很悲观,而不认为在如今再存在幸福美满的婚姻。

  b. White tiger - You think marriage is something precious, once you get married, you'll treasure it and your partner very much.

  白虎——你认为婚姻是很宝贵的,一旦你结了婚,你会很珍惜你的另一半。

  c. Polar bear - You are afraid of marriage, you think it would take away your freedom.

  北极熊——你很害怕结婚,你认为婚姻会带走你的自由。

  d. Leopard - You always wanted to get married, but in fact, you don't know what it's all about.

  美洲豹——你一直很想结婚,但是事实上,你并了解婚姻。

  7. Your choice represents your views about love at this present moment.

  你的选择代表了你对现状的看法

  a. Lion - You always thirst for love, you can do anything for it, but you won't fall for it easily.

  狮子——你一直很渴望爱情,你可以为此献出一切,但是你不会轻易堕入爱河。

  b. Cat - You are quite self-centered; you think of love as something you can get and trash anytime you want.

  猫——你很以自我为中心; 你觉得爱是自己唾手可得也可随时丢弃的东西。

  c. Horse - You don't want to be tied by a steady relationship, you just want to flirt.

  马——你不像被一种稳定的关系束缚住,你只是想和别人调情。

  d. Pigeon - You think of love as a commitment for both parties.

  企鹅——你认为爱就是双方的承诺。


  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(责任编辑:何莹莹)



版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词