新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>双语新闻>身体奥秘>正文

失眠有办法:十个妙招让你拥有好睡眠

2016-03-23 16:40

来源:iyuba

作者:

  1. Turn off your gadgets

  手机关掉关掉

  Blue light emitted from smartphone, TV and computer screenscan suppress melatonin and increase your alertness.

  手机电视电脑屏发出的幽幽蓝光可以抑制褪黑素(帮助睡眠的激素)的分泌,提高你的敏感度。

  2. Avoid a bedtime tipple

  睡前小酌不靠谱

  However enjoyable nightcaps may be, unfortunately they could lead to more shallow sleep.

  不管小酌多怡情,酒精都会让你睡眠更浅。

  3. Get up early

  早起的人儿更好睡

  Expose yourself to morning light as much as you can. That has been shown to stabilize thesleep/wake timing of the human body clock.

  每天早上尽可能地去沐浴晨光,因为光线可以帮助身体入眠、苏醒的生物钟更加稳定。

  4. Forget your worries

  忘掉一切烦忧

  Setting aside a quiet time in the evening to meditate, relax or pray was a popular response.

  晚上安排一点时间静静地去冥想、放松或祈祷。

  5. Work out

  运动可催眠

  Whether you're swimming, running, or practicing yoga, regular exercise can make for a greatnight's sleep.

  游泳、跑步、瑜伽……规律性的运动能让人睡得更好。

  6. Work out a little more ...

  床上运动不能停

  For those of you with something a little spicier on your minds, sex was suggested as a good wayto get a good night's sleep.

  如果以上的常规运动还不够刺激,你可以尝试一下床上运动,保证睡得香。

  7. Have a hot drink

  热饮一杯整晚安睡

  A hot (non alcoholic) beverage before bed is a great way to relax and prepare for sleep, as long asit doesn't contain caffeine.

  睡前一杯非酒精、不含咖啡因的热饮总是能帮助你更快地放松,入睡。

  8. Listen to music

  在歌声中入睡

  Soothing sounds can be a good way to doze off, but anything louder might have the oppositeeffect.

  舒缓的音乐可以滋生倦意,但吵闹的歌曲会起到反效果。

  9. Only use medication as a last resort

  不到万不得已不嗑药

  While you may get results in the short term, it's important to be aware of unwanted effects andsee your doctor if you're having trouble sleeping.

  药物虽能短期有效,但服用前一定要弄清楚副作用,并遵医嘱。

  10. Keep it simple

  睡觉的方式简单点

  Just go to bed. For some of you, it's that easy.

  上床躺下再说。有的人,确实一沾床就睡着了。

(编辑:何莹莹)

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词