新东方网>英语>英语学习>行业英语>酒店英语>正文

酒店英语口语集锦:背完这些,你的英语口语差不多了~

2019-02-27 14:30

来源:新东方网编辑整理

作者:



























































  (4)Service hours are: 6:00a.m. To 10:00a.m. For breakfast, 11:30a.m.to12:00p.m. for lunch, 5:30p.m.to 9:30p.m.dor dinner.

  餐厅供应时间是:早餐6点半到10点,午餐11点半到下午2点,晚餐5点半到9点半。

  (5)Here is the bill. Please sign it.

  这是您的账单,请签字。

  (6)Will this table be all right?

  这个座位好吗?

  (7)Would you like to start with a glass of beer?

  先喝一杯啤酒好吗?

  (8)Here are the menus and wine list.

  这是菜单和酒水单。

  (9)What vegetable would you like with your fish?

  吃鱼时您想配点什么蔬菜呢?

  (10)How do you like Chinese food?

  您喜欢中国菜吗?

  (11)What do you think of our service?

  您对我们的服务有什么意见?

  (12)How would you like your steak cooked? Rare Medium, or well done?

  牛排怎么做?三分熟,半熟还是熟透?

  (13)I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations .

  这是违反饭店的规章制度。

  (14)In our hotel we don’t accept tips . It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well. Thank you all the same.

  我们饭店是不收小费的,我们为客人服务好感到高兴,还是要谢谢您。

  (15)We’ll give you a 10%(tent percent) discount after 8p.m. o’clock.

  晚上8点以后,我们给您九折优惠。

  (16)We’ll after tour guides complimentary breakfasts.

  我们给陪同提供免费午餐。

  (17)I’d like to reserve a table for four for this evening at 8

  我想预定一张今晚8点四人的餐位。

  (18)I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.

  你必须赔偿。

  (19)Thank you for telling us about it .I’ll look into the matter right away.

  谢谢您告诉我们。我马上去处理这事。

  (20)I assure you it won’t happen again.

  我保证此类事不在发生。

  (21)I can’t guarantee anything, but I’ll try my best.

  我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

  (22)Have you made a reservation?/Do you have a reservation?

  您预定过了吗?

  (23)How many people are there in your party?/For how many people?

  你们一共有几位?

  (24)I’d like to reserve a table by the window.

  我想预定一下靠窗的餐位。

  (25)How about a table in the corner of the restaurant ?

  餐厅角落的餐位好吗?

  (26)We are open until 12:00p.m,but our last order for dinner is at 11:00p.m.

  我们一直营业到晚上12点,但晚餐点菜的截止时间是11点。

  (27)I’m sorry ,sir , the restaurant is full now/today .

  对不起,先生,现在/今天我们的预定已满。

  (28)Please sit at the same table for each meal.

  请你们每一顿饭坐在同一个餐位上。

  (29)Since you are group guests ,we’ve arranged a set menu for you .If you want to have extra food; you should also pay extra for it.

  因为您们团体客人,我们已替你们安排了套菜,假如你们想另外加菜的话,你们得另付费用。

  (30)I’m sorry, we’re filled up right now, but do you mind waiting for a while.

  对不起,这会儿都挤满了.可是您能不能等一会儿.

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词