新东方网>英语>英语学习>娱乐英语>明星英语>正文

成龙:我不是一位好父亲(双语)

2019-01-04 15:22

来源:亚洲第一站

作者:

  Hong Kong superstar Jackie Chan has admitted that he had not been a good father to his 36-year-old son Jaycee Chan.

  香港巨星成龙承认,对36岁的儿子房祖名而言,他不是一位好父亲。

  I now support my son Jaycee in whatever he does. I can’t make the same mistakes, Sin Chew Daily quoted him as saying.

  “我现在支持我的儿子房祖名,无论他做什么。我不能再犯同样的错误,”《星洲日报》援引他的话报道。

  Another of his regrets was not doing well in his studies.

  他的另外一个遗憾是学习不佳。

  If I had put more effort in school, I believe I would be better now and not make so many mistakes, he said.

  “如果我在学校再加把劲,我相信我现在会更好,不会犯这么多错误,”他说道。

  The 64-year-old star had come under much criticism following revelations in his memoir.

  这位64岁的明星在他的回忆录中进行了自我曝光,随后受到了很多的批评。

  Jackie’s autobiography, Never Grow Up, came out in 2015 but its English translation was just released earlier this month.

  成龙的自传《还没有长大就老了》于2015年出版,但是其英译版本是本月早些时候公布的。

  He opened up about patronising prostitutes, cheating on his wife and being an abusive father during his younger days.

  他十分耿直,披露自己在年轻时嫖娼、出轨和虐待孩子。

  Commenting on the criticism against him, he said:

  面对批评之声,他说道:

  If I were afraid, I would not have openly admitted it in my book.

  “如果我害怕,我就不会公开地在我的书中承认。”

  To err is human. We must be honest.

  “人非圣贤,孰能无过。我们必须诚实。”

  I just hope that others would avoid the mistakes I made.

  “我只是希望其他人避免我所犯的错误。”

  I also want to thank my wife for being understanding and forgiving all these years, he said.

  “我还想感谢我的妻子这些年来给予的理解和原谅,”他说道。

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词