新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语写作>商务写作>正文

写英文邮件,千万不要用Miss或Mrs.称呼女士!

2018-07-17 11:20

来源:沪江

作者:

  COMPLAINING

  投诉

  正式:

  I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with… / to complain about…

  我写信是为了表达我对……的不满/抱怨…

  I regret to say that I was not completely satisfied with the room you provided us.

  很遗憾,我对你们提供的房间不太满意。

  We regret to inform you that your payment is considerably overdue.

  我们遗憾地通知你,你的付款逾期未付。

  I would like to receive a full refund and compensation for the damages.

  我希望得到全额退款和损失赔偿。

  I am interested to hear how your company can compensate us for the distress we suffered.

  我很想听听贵公司如何赔偿我们所遭受的损失。

  非正式:

  I’m sorry to say that you’re late with the payments.

  很抱歉,你付款迟交了。

  I hope you won’t mind me saying that the place you’d recommended to us wasn’t as nice as we’d expected.

  我希望你不会介意。我说你推荐给我们的地方没有我们想象中的那么好。

  APOLOGIZING

  道歉

  正式:

  We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.

  对于由此造成的不便,我们深表歉意。

  Please accept our apologies for the delay.

  对于延误,请接受我们的歉意。

  Please let us know what we can do to compensate you for the damages caused.

  请让我们知道,我们能做什么来赔偿你造成的损失。

  We will make sure that this will not happen again in the future.

  我们将确保今后不会再发生这种情况。

  I am afraid I will not be able to attend the conference.

  恐怕我不能出席会议了。

  非正式:

  I’m sorry for the trouble I caused.

  我为我造成的麻烦感到抱歉。

  I apologize for the delay.

  很抱歉耽搁了您的时间。

  I promise it won’t happen again

  我保证不会再发生这种事了。

  I’m sorry, but I can’t make it to the meeting.

  对不起,我不能出席会议。

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词