新东方网>英语>英语学习>娱乐英语>影视英语>经典台词>正文
《星球大战7:原力觉醒》经典台词(中英双语)
2016-01-12 11:34
来源:互联网
作者:
7.Finn: What should we do with her?
费恩:她来了,我们怎么办?
Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?
汉•索洛:那里有没有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯实机?
8.Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?
波•达梅隆:你为什么救我?
Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.
费恩:因为这是正确的事情。
Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.
波•达梅隆:……你需要飞行员。
Finn: I need a pilot.
费恩:我需要飞行员。
9.Rey: You... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!
蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永远不会想达斯•维德一样强大。
10.Finn: We'll figure it out, we'll use the Force!
费恩:我们会想出办法的,我们可以运用原力!
Han Solo: That's not how the Force works!
汉•索洛:原力不是这么用的!
11.Rey: This is the Millennium Falcon! You're Han Solo!
蕾伊:这是千年隼!你是汉•索洛!
Han Solo: I used to be.
汉•索洛:我以前是。
12.Finn: Han Solo, the Rebellion General?
费恩:汉•索洛,那个义军将军?
Rey: No! The smuggler!
蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!
13.Han Solo: Escape now; hug later.
汉•索洛:现在快逃,待会再抱!
14.Han Solo: Well, you tell them that Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon, for good!
汉•索洛:哈,你告诉他们,汉•索洛刚刚偷回了千年隼,永远偷回来了。
15.Finn: I was raised to do one thing... but I've got nothing to fight for.
费恩:我只为一件事而生……但我却没有奋斗的目标。
16.Han Solo: Chewie, we're home.
汉•索洛:楚伊,我们到家了。
17.【出自预告片】
Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. Youhave that power, too.
卢克•天行者:我们家族拥有的原力很强。我父亲有,我拥有,我的妹妹有,你也有那种力量。
18.Rey: There are stories about what happened.
蕾伊:有一些故事,是关于以前发生的事情。
Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.
汉•索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,绝地武士,他们活生生存在。
19.Leia: Hope is not lost today... it is found.
莱娅:希望并未在今天消失,它被寻回了。
更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道
全国新东方英语课程搜索
(编辑:何莹莹)
|
|