新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>双语新闻>生活百科>正文
知乎精选:在你们国家 人们吃什么减压?
2017-04-24 10:29
来源:Quora
作者:
What's the favourite comfort food in your locality or country?
在你的国家,人们吃什么减压?
获得2.9k好评的回答@Annie Wang:
In China, congee, which is a rice porridge that can have any variety of toppings, from pickled vegetables to meats or preserved eggs:
在中国,米粥可以有很多种配料,从咸菜到肉或者皮蛋等等。
In the United States, macaroni and cheese, whether homemade or from a box.
在美国,通心粉和奶酪,或者自家制作的或者是外卖都可以。
When homemade, the mac and cheese is often topped with breadcrumbs and then baked:
如果是自家做的,经常在通心粉和奶酪上撒些面包碎,然后烘烤:
获得1.7k好评的回答@ Alex J. Pizarro:
The hidden wonders of Mexican food lie in the streets.
墨西哥街边的惊艳美食。
We call these “Elotes con queso”(西班牙语).
我们管这个叫“乳酪玉米棒”。
Vendors get nice fresh corn, boil them, and serve them covered with cheese, butter, cream, lemon juice, mayonnaise and a little spice.
商贩们把最新鲜的玉米煮熟,然后裹上芝士、黄油、奶油、柠檬汁、蛋黄酱和一点点辣椒。
Its complete heaven, I tell you.
我可以跟你说,那绝对是人间天堂。
A different vendor will provide for you as a beverage to go along with your elote, “Aguas frescas” which is flavored water made with different natural fruits.
其他商贩会卖一种可以用来配玉米棒的饮料,“酷水”就是用不同种类的水果做成的一种很受欢迎的饮料。
获得6.4k好评的回答@Tinya Yu:
(香港地区)
My mother would buy me egglets (雞蛋仔)very often, and to this day I enjoy watching how they are made.
我妈妈经常给我买鸡蛋仔,而且直到今天我很享受观看它们的制作过程。
Nothing beats the original flavour despite the many innovations they have attempted to bring to this simple snack.
尽管他们一直想要尝试给这个简单的零食带来一些创新,但是什么都没有它的原味好吃。
I prefer the variety that is less crisp on the outside.
我更喜欢外面脆一点的。
I even got my husband to like them and he knows to buy me some when I need some cheering up.
我甚至让我的老公爱上了它,但我不开心的时候,他知道买些鸡蛋仔来给我吃。
(编辑:何莹莹)