新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>双语新闻>生活百科>正文

新手必看:化妆时候会犯的15个错误!

2015-12-08 15:08

来源:POPSUGAR

作者:Emily Orofino

  There are a lot of changes to adjust to as you get older. Your metabolism slows down, those dreaded gray hairs pop up, and hangovers become an all-day event. With a few simple tweaks to your beauty routine, you'll feel and look as fresh as you did when you were in college.

  年龄渐长,有不少变化得去适应。新陈代谢减缓,令人心生畏惧的白发冒出,宿醉不醒长达一天。以下的日常美容步序,只需稍作改变,就能让你焕然一新,宛若大学时代的你。

  Wearing the wrong powder.

  用错粉

  The whole point of dusting on powder is to decrease shine — but is the product highlighting your flaws? Look for an HD formula: The microfine particles won't settle into fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores.

  扑粉的意义完全在于不让脸看起来太过油亮,但万一产品放大了你的缺点呢?找款高清粉底,微粒不会嵌入细纹和松弛的毛孔里。

  Passing up primer.

  放弃妆前霜

  Silicone-based primers are especially effective at smoothing out your complexion and filling in wrinkles and pores, so when you apply foundation on top, you'll look flawless — and your makeup will last much longer.

  含硅妆前霜对光滑肌肤、抚平皱纹及填补毛孔尤为有效。然后再涂抹粉底,你就会看起来完美无瑕, 你的妆容也更持久。

  Dyeing hair all one color.

  把头发染成一个色

  Visit a colorist and ask them about adding dimension to your color. Brighter layers will warm up your complexion and make you look more youthful.

  去拜访着色师,问问是否可以给你的发色增加些层次感。明亮的层次可以让你的脸色更柔和,看起来更年轻。

  Not exfoliating regularly.

  不常祛角质

  Exfoliating is essential for all ages. Not only does it prevent bacteria from building up in pores and turning into acne, but shedding those old, dead layers triggers cellular turnover.

  对于每个年来说,纪祛角质都很重要。这不但可以防止细菌堆积毛孔形成粉刺,褪去老化角质层还可以促进细胞更新。

  Not drinking water.

  不喝水

  While regularly moisturizing goes a long way, you can give your skin a major boost by helping it glow from the inside out.

  尽管常补水非易事,但你可以激发肌肤活力、由内而外散发光彩。

  Rarely wearing sunscreen.

  很少用防晒霜

  Even if it's not sunny outside, and even if it's Winter, put it on. Sun damage happens instantly, and its the top cause of maturation on the skin.

  即便室外不是阳光灿烂,即便是在冬天,都要涂抹防晒霜。太阳瞬间损害皮肤,是肌肤老化的首要原因。

  Not using conditioner.

  不用护发素

  As you age, your hair gets drier and duller. Nourish it by applying conditioner several times a week.

  随着年龄增长,你的头发愈来愈干、色泽愈来愈暗。每周涂几次护发素来滋养秀发。

  Wearing too much black eyeliner.

  眼线太黑

  It’s time to put away the liquid liner. That harsh hue is drawing attention to your crows' feet! Consider a softer shade like charcoal or chocolate.

  可以把液体眼线液收起来了,浓重的色彩会让人注意你的鱼尾纹。试试看用柔和的炭灰色和巧克力色。

  Forgetting SPF on chest and hands.

  不注意胸部和手部的防晒

  Bring sunscreen on down to your chest and hands. After your face, your hands are the body parts that get the most sun exposure — thus aging you — so protect them.

  胸前和手也要涂抹防晒霜。除却脸蛋,手部是最易受到日晒的身体部位,会使你衰老,所以要保护双手。

  Failing to fill in your brows.

  不画眉毛

  Years of overplucking generally age you. Look more youthful by faking fuller arches.

  常年过度拔眉使你显老。画眉,让眉峰饱满起来可以看上去更年轻。

  Still wearing the same blunt haircut

  常年发型古板突兀

  Lighter layers feel more of-the-moment without being too trendy.

  头发打薄些更符合当下审美,也不会过于时髦。

  Leaving your sunglasses at home

  太阳镜放家里

  Wear a chic pair of sunglasses all year long! By not squinting at sunlight, you'll be staving off crows' feet.

  终年都要戴时髦有型的太阳镜,不冲太阳眯眼睛,你可以远离鱼尾纹。

  Wearing glittery eye shadow

  涂抹闪亮的眼影

  Stick to satin or silky matte shades.

  要坚持用绸缎丝质的亚光眼影。

  Wearing mascara on your lower lashes.

  下睫毛也用睫毛膏

  Bold lower lashes can draw attention to your fine lines, under eye bags, and dark circles.

  大胆的下睫毛会吸引人们注意你的细纹、眼袋还有黑眼圈。

  Skipping out on lip liner.

  不画唇线

  As you mature, fine lines form around your mouth. Line your pout.

  随年龄增长,嘴角形成细纹,嘟起嘴画唇线吧。

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(编辑:何莹莹)



猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词