新东方网>英语>英语学习>行业英语>酒店英语>正文

酒店常用英语:酒店英语口语900句—行李服务(235-272)

2019-02-25 11:22

来源:新东方网编辑整理

作者:

  235.Good afternoon,sir. Welcome to the International Hotel. 下午好,先生,欢迎光临国际大酒店。

  236.How many pieces of luggage do you have?请问您一共有几件行李?

  237.I’ll show you to the Reception Desk. This way,please. 我带您到接待台,这边请。

  238.I’ll put your suitcases by the post over there. 我把您的行李放在那边的柱子那里。

  239.A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in. 您办理完住点手续后,行李员将带您到您的房间。

  240.Good evening,sir. I’ll show you to your room. You have two suitcases and one briefcase. Is this correct?晚上好,先生。我将带您到您的房间去。您有两只箱子和一只手提箱,对吗?

  241.Is there anything breakable in your briefcase?您的手提箱里有易碎的东西吗?

  242.Please follow me,sir. Your elevator is this way. 请跟我来,您的电梯在这边。

  243.Watch your step,sir. And come this way,please. 您走好,先生,请这边走。

  244.This is your room,sir,after you,sir. May I put your suitcases here?这是您的房间,先生。您请进,我可以把您的箱子放在这吗?

  245.Here is your room key,sir. Is this the correct number of bags?先生,这是您的房间钥匙,您的行李件数对吗?

  246.Over here is the switch for the bedside lamp,and this is the volume control for the TV and this is the channel selector. 这是床头灯开关,这是电视音量开关,这是电视频道开关。

  247.If you require anything, you can call the Assistant Manager. 如果您有事要询问,您可以打电话给大堂副理。

  248.How many bags do you have all?您一共有几个包?

  249.Is this all your luggage?这是您全部的行李吗?

  250.May I help you with you bags,sir?先生让我帮您拿行李,好吗?

  251.Just a moment,I’ll bring a luggage cart.请稍等一下,我去推辆行李车来。

  252.Would you mind taking these bottles with you?您是不是能提着这几个瓶子?

  253.Could you take this camera with you,sir?先生,您是不是能吧这个照相机带在身上?

  254.Just a moment,please. The elevator will be here soon. 请稍等一会,电梯一会就下来。

  255.This elevator doesn’t go up to the guest rooms. 这个电梯不通客房。

  256.Please take this elevator for the restaurant. 请乘这个电梯去餐厅。

  257.This is an express elevator for the restaurant. 这是去餐厅的特快电梯吗?

  258.If you would like to go to the restaurant on the top floor,please change elevators at the 15th floor. 如果您想去顶层餐厅,请在15层换梯。

  259.Here is a brochure explaining hotel service. 这里有本小册子介绍饭店各项服务。

  260.Your bags will be kept at the Bell Captain’s Desk. 您的包将存放在行李部。

  261.You may pick up your bags from the Bell Captain’s Desk. 您可以到行李部取您的包。

  262.Could you come down to the Bell Captain’s Desk with your claim tag to pick up your bags,sir?先生,请您拿着行李牌到行李部来取您的包。

  263.This is your claim tag,sir. We’ll keep your luggage at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick it up there,please?

  这是您的行李寄存卡,先生。我们将把您的行李寄存在行李部,请您到那里取行李,好吗?

  264.A: I’m going to check-out soon. Could you pick up my luggage,please?我马上就要离店了,你可以上来帮我拿行李吗?

  B: Certainly,sir. We’ll send a bellman immediately. May I have your room number,please?没问题,先生。我们马上派一名行李员上来,请问您的房号是多少?

  265.How much is the postage on these letters to Thailand,please?这些信寄到泰国邮资是多少?

  266.Do you have EMS in the hotel?饭店里有特快专递服务吗?

  267.Could you tell me how much this parcel is to France?请问这包裹寄到法国要多少钱?

  268.What’s the surcharge on this express letter,please?这封快信的附加费是多少?

  269.Could you tell me much it costs to send a letter airmail from here to Beijing?你能否告诉寄封航空信到北京要多少费用?

  270.I’ll have to weigh it first,it’s a little overweight. You’ll have to pay extra. 我要先称一下,这封信有些超重,您必须付些额外费用。

  271.What’s the postage for this parcel to Xian,please?请问这只包裹寄到西安要多少钱?

  272.Let me weight it first,10 Yuan,please. 让我先称一下,请付10元钱邮寄。

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词