新东方网>英语>英语学习>行业英语>酒店英语>正文

酒店常用英语:酒店英语口语900句—楼层值台服务(596-660)

2019-02-25 11:22

来源:新东方网编辑整理

作者:


  596.Tenth floor service desk,what can I do for you?这是10楼服务台,有什么可以帮您?

  597.May I show you to your room please,sir?先生,我可以领您到您的房间吗?

  598.Welcome you to our hotel,sir. Have a wash,please. 欢迎您来到我们饭店,请用毛巾。

  599.Take a rest,please. 请休息。

  600.Have some Chinese tea,please. 请用茶。

  601.If you want an attendant ,please push the bell. 如果您需要服务员,请按电铃。

  602.I will glad to serve you. 很高兴为您服务。

  603.I am an attendant on this floor,what can I do for you?我是楼层服务员,我能为您做什么?

  604.Would you please give me some envelopes and writing paper?请给我一些信封喝信纸,好吗?

  605.Just a moment please,I’ll bring you some soon. 请稍等,我马上给您拿来。

  606.I felt a bit cold when I slept,please get me a blanket. 我入睡时感觉有些冷,请给我一条毛毯。

  607.The soap in the toilet is used up. Would you please give me a new one?卫生间的香皂用完了.请给我再添一块新的好吗?

  608.I’ll send it up to your room,just one moment please. 我马上送到您的房间来,请稍等。

  609.Good morning,Housekeeping Service Centre. What can I do for you?早上好,客房服务中心,我能为您做什么?

  610.I have a cold. 我感冒了。

  611.Do you have a temperature?您发烧吗?

  612.Would you like to see a doctor?您要看病吗?

  613.Our clinic is on the first floor. Shall I call for a doctor for you?饭店医务室在一楼,需要我为您请医生上来吗?

  614.Please take me a good rest and I hope you’ll get well soon.请您好好休息,祝您早日康复。

  615.It’s my pleasure,I’m always at your service.我很愿意这样做,我随时都会为您服务。

  616.Do you want hot water and cold water now?您现在需要热开水和冷水吗?

  617.In this bottle there is hot boiled water and in that one,there is cold drink water. 这是热水瓶,那是冷水瓶。

  618.This is the light switch and that is the temperature adjuster,sir. 先生,这是电灯开关,那是温度调节器。

  619.There are closed-circuit television programs from 8pm to 2am every day.每天晚上8点到次日2点播放饭店闭路电视节目。

  620.The room light is too dim,please get me a brighter one. 房间灯光太暗,可否调一个亮灯泡。

  621.The room is too hot,why isn’t cool air turned on in such a hot day?房间这么热,为什么还不开冷气?

  622.Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon. Could you please bring me some more tea cups and chairs?

  今天下午有几个朋友要来看我,请给我送些杯子和椅子好吗?

  623.I will send them at once.我马上就送来。

  624.I’m leaving for Shanghai today and will be back in two days,can this room be kept for me?我今天要到上海去,两天后回来,这间房可以保留给我吗?

  625.Certainly,but you will have to pay for it as usual. 可以,不过您在这期间要照付房费。

  626.If someone asks for me,please tell him that I will be back after 10 o’clock. 如果有人来找我,请告诉他我10点候回来。

  627.I will leave a note for him,please give it to him.我留下一张纸条请转交给他。

  628.Is there anything I can do for you before you leave?在您离开之前有什么事情需要我来为您做吗?

  629.Please wake up at 5 o’clock tomorrow morning. 请在明天造成5点叫醒我。

  630.Please leave your key at the service desk when you leave. 当您离开房间时,请将房间钥匙放在服务台。

  631.Any comments and suggestions are warmly welcome. 请您多提宝贵意见。

  632.I will be checking out around noon. Where can I pay me bill?我中午要结帐离店,在哪里付帐?

  633.Please settle your bills at the Front Office Cashier’s,it’s on the first floor.请在前台收银处结帐,它在一楼。

  634.You can pay in the lobby on the ground floor. Welcome to come here again,good-bye!您到大厅一楼付帐,欢迎您下次再来,再见!

  635.I am room attendant,could you please show me your room card?我时客房服务员,请让我看一下您的住房卡好吗?

  636.Your room number is 8705 let me show you up there. 您的房号是8705,我领您去。

  637.Let me tell you something about the service in our hotel. 我简单向您介绍一下饭店提供的服务。

  638.Let me help you with your luggage. 我来帮您提行李。

  639.If you need anything,please push this button and call the service or just dial 8100,that’s the Housekeeping Service Centre.

  如果您需要服务,请按电铃交房间服务或拨电话8100,那是客房服务中心。

  640.We will send the tea to the room when the visitors come. 您的客人来访时,我们会送茶水进房间的。

  641.If you want to have your shoes polished,please put them outside the door. 如果您希望我们帮您擦皮鞋,请将鞋放在门外。

  642.I am looking for room 606. 请问606房间怎么走?

  643.It’s at the end of this corridor,sir.先生,房间在走廊的尽头。

  644.We would like to go shopping. But my baby is just asleep now,can you look after my baby for me?我们想出去购物,现在我们的孩子睡着了,你能代我们照看吗?

  645.I’m sorry sir. I am afraid that I can’t take the responsibility, but we do have baby-sitter service.对不起先生,恐怕我不能胜任,但我们可以提供照看婴儿的服务。

  646.Please dial 8 for the Housekeeping Department,they will arrange a baby-sitter for you. 你可以拨8与客房服务中心联系,他们能会为您安排婴儿服务。

  647.Do you know how much it will cost?你能告诉我如何收费吗?

  648.It is 50 Yuan per hour for baby-sitter service. 照看婴儿服务每小时收费50元。

  649.Do you have an iron and ironing board that I can borrow?我可以借用一下你们的电熨斗和烫衣板吗?

  650.Yes,sir. I will send someone up with it right away. Your room number,please?好的先生,我马上派人给您送来,请问您的房号?

  651.I have a hair dryer,but I can’t plug it into the socket.我有一个吹风机,但插座不好用。

  652.Would you please show me your hair dryer?让我看看你的吹风机好吗?

  653.Your hair dryer is 110v which is different from Beijing’s. let me bring you a transformer.

  先生,您的电吹风用的时110伏的电压,与北京电压不匹配,我为您拿一个变压器吧。

  654.May I refill your mini-bar?我可以补充您的小酒吧吗?

  655.Shall I pay you now for what I have drunk?我需要现在支付我喝的饮料钱吗?

  656.No,sir. We have charged it to your room already.不,先生。我们已将其记入您的房价中了。

  657.Can I pay you directly in cash?我可以付现金给您吗?

  658.Sorry,we are not allowed to accept cash. 对不起,我们无权接受现金付帐。

  659.Mr. Smith,welcome back to our hotel,how are you?史密斯先生,欢迎您再次下榻我们饭店,您近来好吗?

  660.Your room has been set up as usual.您常住的那间房保持着良好的状态。


版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词