新东方网>英语>英语学习>行业英语>酒店英语>正文

酒店英语基本用语:酒店前台常用英语——客房预订

2019-02-27 13:46

来源:新东方网编辑整理

作者:

  Front Desk 前台

    Room Reservations 客房预订

  经典对话

  R=Reservation Clerk 预定员 G=Guest 顾客

  R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?

  您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您?

  G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.

  我想预订一个房间。

  R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?

  谢谢您。要订在什么时候?您一行有多少人?

  G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.

  4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。

  R:From April 16th to 20th „„ .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?

  4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。

  G:A Twin,please.

  R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?

  请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180 美元,这样可以吗?

  G:Ok, I’ll take it.

  好的,我订了。

  R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?

  谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?

  G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.

  没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.

  R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.„„Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?

  艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字?

  G:It’s double A,R,O,N.

  两个 A,R,O,N。

  R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?

  两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什么时候到酒店?

  G:Around 9 p.m.

  大约晚上 9 点。

  R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

  约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?

  G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?

  好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗?

  R:Yes. May I know the number?

  接受,请问信用卡号是多少?

  G:It’s 134986

  号码是 134986.

  R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.

  谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。

  常用句型百宝箱

  1. 预订基本应对

  1) Do you have one single room for two nights?

  我想预订两个晚上的单人房一间,行吗?

  2) Reservations. Can I help you?

  客房预订部,可以为您效劳吗?

  3) I’d like to reserve a room.

  我想订个房间。

  4) How many nights do you wish to stay?

  您希望住几晚?

  5) How mach is the room?

  房租是多少?

  6) Which date would that be?

  要订在什么时候?

  7) How many guest will there be in your party?

  您一行有多少人?

  8) May I know your name /phone number/Email?

  能告诉我您的姓名/电话号码/电子 邮件吗?

  9) How do you spell that?

  请问怎么拼写?

  10) Could hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availability.

  请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房。

  11) Thank you for waiting, sir/ma’am.

  让您久等了,先生/女士。

  12) I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

  我会晚一点到,请保留所预订的房间。

  13) Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

  您愿意用信用卡来担保预订吗?

  14) I’d like to confirm your reservation.

  我想确认一下您的预订。

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词