新东方网>英语>英语学习>行业英语>酒店英语>正文

酒店常用英语口语:酒店英语基本用语——结账退房

2019-02-25 11:02

来源:新东方网编辑整理

作者:





































































  5) May I have your signature , please?

  请您签个名,好吗?

  6) Could you sign your name here ,please?

  请您在这儿签名,好吗?

  7) May I have two of your business cards, please?

  请给我两张您的名片,好吗?

  3. 兑换外币

  1) I’d like to change these US dollars into RMB.

  我想把这些美元兑换成人民币。

  2) Could you fill out this form, please?

  请您填写这张表格好吗?

  3) The exchange rate of US dollar to RMB is 100:823,that will give you RMB xx yuan.

  美元兑人民币的汇率是 100:823,那就是说要给您 xx 元人民币。

  4) Would you like it in small or large bills?

  您想要小额还是大额的钞票?

  5) Please keep the receipt, you’ll have to produce it when you want to change your money back.

  请保管好您的收据,您要换回钱币的时候需要出示它。

  6) I’m afraid that we only offer one-way change.

  恐怕我们只提供单向兑换。

  7) We have a change limit of US$ xx between 9 p.m. and 8 a.m..

  在夜晚 9 点到早上 8 点之间,我们有 xx 美元兑换限额。

  8) You may go to the Bank of China to change your money.

  您可以到中国银行进行兑换。

  9) If we change large amounts, our cash supply runs out and we’re unable to oblige our other

  guests.

  如果我们兑换大额的款项而造成人资金短缺,那么我们就无法为其它客人提供服务了。

  10) We hope you can understand.

  希望您能谅解。

  4. 付款时出现问题

  1) I’m sorry ,but we are not allowed to accept personal cheques .

  对不起,我们不能接受个人支票。

  2) I’m sorry ,but we are not allowed to accept personal check according to the hotel policy.

  . 对不起,根据酒店规定,我们不能接受个人支票。

  3) I’m afraid this currency is not accept in our hotel.

  我们恐怕不能接受这种货币。

  4) The figures and the words on the cheque do not agree.

  这个数字和您支票上写的英文不相符。

  5) The credit card limit set by the Visa Card Office is US$1500.

  维萨卡的信用限额是 1500 元美金。

  6) We need their permission to extend credit cover that amount.

  如果数目超出哪个限额,我们就必须得到他们的允许。

  7) Would you like to settle the difference in cash?

  您愿意用现金支付差额吗?

  8) I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company,madam. You may pay by any of

  these credit cards instead.

  女士,我们与贵公司恐怕没有信用贷款的协定,您可以该用这些信用卡中的任何一种来支付。

  5. 关于延迟退宿

  1) If you check out after 12:00 at noon, you’ll have to pay half of the rate.

  如果您在中午 12 点之后退宿,就得付半天的房费。

  2) If you check out after 6:00 p.m., you’ll have to pay the full rate.

  如果您在下午 6 点之后退宿,就得付一天的房费。

  6. 算错了账款

  1) I’m sorry to hear that.

  很抱歉听到您这么说。

  2) I’ll check it with the department concerned. Would you mind waiting for a moment?

  我去跟相关部门核对一下,您介意等会儿吗?

  3) There has been an error.

  是我们搞错了。

  4) I neglected that detail when I drew up your bill.

  我在开账单时忽略了那个细节。

  5) I’ll correct your bill.

  我来把您的账单改过来。

  6) We’ll correct your bill by deducing 180 yuan from the total.

  我们将把账单改正过来,从总额中减去 180 元。

  7) Here is the money you overpaid.

  这是您多付的钱。

  7. 送别客人

  1) Have a nice trip.

  祝您旅途愉快。

  2) We hope to enjoyed your stay.

  希望您在这儿住得愉快。

  3) We hope you have a pleasant/an enjoyed stay, madam.

  希望您在这儿住得愉快,夫人。

  4) We look forward to serving you again.

  我们期望能再次为您服务。

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词