新东方网>英语>英语学习>行业英语>酒店英语>正文

酒店前台常用英语:入住酒店英语对话——客房迎宾服务

2019-02-27 13:51

来源:新东方网编辑整理

作者:

  Housekeeping 客房服务

  Unit 2 Showing the Room 客房迎宾服务

  经典对话

  B=Bellman 开房员 G=Guest 顾客

  B:Here is your room, Mr. Johnson. After you.

  这是您得房间,约翰逊先生。您先请。

  G:Thank you.

  谢谢。

  B:Shall I draw the curtain for you?

  我为您拉开窗帘好吗?

  G:OK, thank you. By the way, do you know when room service is available?

  好,谢谢。顺便问一下,你知道客房送餐服务得时间吗?

  B:It’s available twenty-four hours a day. And in the first draws of the dresser, you’ll find a brochure with full information about the facilities and services of our hotel.

  客房送餐服务是 24 小时都提供的。在梳妆台的第一个抽屉里有一本小册子,上面有关于我们酒店所有设施和服务的信息。

  G:Oh,I see. Um„„ Here’s something for you.(Giving tips)

  谢谢,这点东西给你(递小费)。

  B:That’s very nice of you, thank you . Is there anything else I can do for you?

  非常感谢,您真是太好了。还需要我为您做什么吗?

  G:No, thanks.

  不用了,谢谢。

  B:I’m always at your service, Mr. Johnson. Have a nice day. Good-bye!

  我随时乐意为您服务,约翰逊先生。祝您愉快,再见!

  常用句型百宝箱

  1. 介绍酒店的设施服务

  1) There is a French caféand a Korean barbeque restaurant on the 3rd Floor.

  三楼有一家法式咖啡厅和一家韩国烧烤餐厅。

  2) The Tempura Counter is very popular in our hotel.

  我们酒店的天妇罗(日本油炸食品)柜台很受欢迎。

  3) There are a lot of nice shops and boutiques nearby.

  附近有很多不错的商店和时装店。

  4) There’s a hair salon/beauty parlor on the right side of the West Gate.

  在(酒店的)西门右手边有一家美发店/美容院。

  5) It is open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m..

  它的营业时间是早上 9 点到晚上 11 点。

  6) We have both sauna and massage service in our hotel.

  我们酒店有桑拿和按摩服务。

  7) You can enjoy yourself in the revolving cocktail lounge on the top floor.

  您可以在顶楼的旋转鸡尾酒吧里享受一下。

  8) You can call the housekeeping if you need laundry service.

  如果您要洗衣服务,可以打电话给客房服务员。

  9) You can call the front desk directly if you need a taxi or an airport limo.

  如果您需要出租车或者去机场的交通车,可以直接打电话给前台。

  10) Here is the mini-bar.

  这个是(客房里的)迷你酒吧。

  11) Here is the water boiler.

  这个是煮水器。

  12) I’ll check with my supervisor.

  我得请示主管。(常用于回答客人的特殊要求)

  2. 接受或拒绝小费

  1) Thank you. That’s very nice of you.

  谢谢,您真是太好了。

  2) That’s very nice of you, but I’m afraid we don’t accept tips. Thank you all the same.

  您真是太好了,不过我们不收小费。还是一样谢谢您。

  3. 表达祝愿和告别

  1) Have a nice day.

  祝你愉快。

  2) Please enjoy your stay here.

  希望您在这儿住得愉快。

  3) If there is anything I can do for you ,please call me .

  如果有什么我能帮到您得,请给我打电话。

  4) I’m always at your service.

  我随时乐意为您效劳。

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词