新东方网>英语>英语学习>行业英语>酒店英语>正文

酒店常用英语500句:酒店常用英语——入住登记

2019-02-27 14:01

来源:新东方网编辑整理

作者:



  150.Could you please put your key on the Reception Counter when you are out for the sake of safety?

  为安全期间,请您在外出时把房间钥匙放到接待台来好吗?

  151.Could you keep your room key until you check out?

  请您在住点期间自己保管钥匙,直到离店。

  152.The porter will show you to your room.

  行李员会领您去您的房间的。

  153.Your room number is 502. on the fifth floor.

  您的房号是502房,在5楼。

  154.The porter will take your luggage and show you the way.

  行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。

  155.I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting,please?We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

  恐怕您的房间还没有整理好,希望您不会介意在这里等一下,给您带来的不便真对不起。

  156.Our check-in time is 12 noon,I’m afraid we have no vacant rooms now. would you mind waiting until then?

  我们登记入住的时间是中午12点,恐怕现在没有空房,烦请您等到那是好吗?

  157.Unfortunately,we are fully booked for tonight,would you like me to get you a room in another hotel?

  很抱歉,我们今晚的房间已全部订满,我帮您联系另外一家酒店,好吗?

  158.Please wait a moment,I have to check if there is a room available.

  请稍等,我要查一下看是否有空房间可以出租。

  159.As a hotel policy,we require one day’s room charge as a deposit for guests without reservation.

  饭店规定没有预订的客人入住需交一天的房费押金。

  160.The room rate is 135 per day including 10% service charge.

  房费是每天135美元,包括10%的服务费。

  161.Room-to-room calls can be made from your room,please dial room number directly.

  在房间内可拨打房间与房间的电话,请直接拨号。

  162.Half-day room rate will be charged if you check out after 12:00 noon.

  如果您在中午12:00点以后退房将加收半天房费。

  163.Full-day room rate will be added if you check out after 6:00pm.

  如您在下午6点以后退房将收全天房费。

  164.No additional charge is required for children under 12 sharing parent’s room without extra bed.

  12岁以下儿童与父母同床不收加床费。

  165.All reservation are held until 6:00pm unless guaranteed or informed earlier,as a hotel policy.

  饭店规定,除保证类预订或提前预订外,其他预订均保留房间至预订日当天下午6点。

  166.Rates are subject to change by the hotel management without a prior notice.

  饭店房价若有变更,恕不另行通知。

  167.We have special corporate rates for certain commercial accounts.

  我们对某些商业团体实行特别价格。

  168.Please show me your passport or some other identification.

  请让我看一下您的护照或其他能证明您身份的证件。

  169.I’m due to check out tomorrow,but I’d like to extend my stay by two or three days.

  我应该明天离店,但我想延长两至三天离店。



猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词