酒店常用英语口语:酒店电话订房英语对话
2019-02-27 14:29
来源:新东方网编辑整理
作者:
【导语】如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天新东方在这里为大家分享如何用英语打电话订房情景对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
如何用英语打电话订房情景对话篇一
C:Good morning, this is the Front Desk.May i help you,sir?
早上好,这是前台。需要我帮忙吗,先生?
G:yes,i'dlike to reserve a room.
是的,我想要订个房间
C:Thank you,Sir.For which date?
谢谢,先生。订哪一点的?
G:From November 9th
11月9日起
C:For how many nights?
住几晚?
G:For two nights.
两晚
C:How many guests will there be in your party?
有多少人和你一起?
G:Just my wife and i
仅仅和我的妻子
C:Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or a twin?
你想订哪种类型的房间,一张双人床还是两张单人床的?
G:A twin,please
两张单人的吧
C:Could you hold the line,please?i'll check our room availability for those days,thank you for waiting,sir.we have a twin at RMB 1000 Yuan and atRMB 1500 Yuan,which would you prefer?
能稍等下吗?我将帮你查一下这几天我们的客房供应情况,让你久等了,我们这有一间1000元和1500的,你喜欢哪一种?
G:We'll take the one at RMB15OO Yuan.
我们要1500的那间吧
C:Certainly,sir.Could you give me your name,please?
好的,先生,请你告诉我你们的姓名吗?
G:
Yes,it's John Davis,D-a-v-i-s.
是的,约翰戴维斯,D-a-v-i-s.
C:Mr.Davis.May I have your phone number,please?
戴维斯先生,你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?
G:Yes,the number is 01-5639-1875.
电话是01-5639-1875
C:What time do you expect to arrive,sir?
什么时候到呢,先生?
G:Oh,around 8.00 a.m. ,i suppose.
大概上午8点吧
C:I'd like to confirm your reservation,sir.A twin room for Mr.and Mrs.Davis at RMB 1500 Yuan per night for two nights from November 9th to November 11th.My name is Steve and we're looking forward to serving you.
我想确定下您的预定信息,先生。你和你的夫人一间价格为1500元的双人房。从11月9日到11月11日住两个晚上,我叫史蒂夫,期待你们的光临!
如何用英语打电话订房情景对话篇二
ACan you book me a double room for February 22?
您能给我订个2月22日的双人房间吗?
BWell,we won't be able to guarantee you a room for February 22,but we can book you on February 23.Is that OK?
我们不能保证2月22日能给您订到房间,但是能订到2月23日的,那样可以吗?
AI guess so.
好,可以吧。
如何用英语打电话订房情景对话篇三
AGood evening,sir. can I help you ?
晚上好,先生。我能效劳吗?
BI have a room registered in your hotel. My name is Charles Hill.
我在您们的旅馆订个一个房间,我叫查尔斯希尔。
AJust a minute,please.
请稍等。
BYes,a single room for March 28.
对,3月28日,一个单人房间。
AThat's right.
正是。
如何用英语打电话订房情景对话篇四
AExcuse me. I'd like to check out, please.
对不起,我要退房,谢谢。
BOf course, sir. Did you have anything from the minibar?
好的,先生,您有使用冰箱内的东西吗?
ANo.
没有。
BOk, the total would be $367 and 65 cents.How would you pay?
好的,房账一共是367.65美元,您要怎么付?
ABy American express, if that's ok.
美国运通卡,如果可以的话。
BOf course, sir. Will you need taxi?
当然,先生,您待会需要计程车吗?
AThat's ok. I'm expecting a lift from my friend.
没关系。我有朋友会来接我。