纯干货:出国游必备口语大全手册
2019-01-09 14:26
来源:邱政政
作者:
乘船篇
A: When will the ship leave for Bangchui Island?
船什么时候出发去棒槌岛?
B: It will leave the port at six on July 8.
将于7月8号六点离开港口。
A: Excuse me. When will the ship enter the port?
请问船什么时候进港?
B: In an hour.
一小时后。
Maybe we'll be in port before long.
我们可能快进港了。
How many ports do we call at on our passage to Dalian?
我们去大连要经过几个港口?
What time does the ship leave?
船什么时间启航?
订房篇
I’d like to make a reservation for one night on the 1st of March.
我想预定三月一号一晚房间。
Could I book a double room for ____days from (date) to (date)?
我能定一间从____到____的双人房吗?
I’d like to reserve a room of one / a single room.
我想要预订一间单人房。
I’d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has been changed.
是这样的。我想取消已经预订的房间,因为旅游计划有所改变。
What are the room rates?
房价多少?
How much is family room for a night?
请问四人房一晚多少钱?
Is breakfast included in the room price?
请问房价有包含早餐吗?
Does the room have Internet access?
房间有网络吗?
入住篇
I’d like to order something from room service.
我想要使用客房服务点餐。
I world like to have a morning call / wake-up call at 7:00 in the morning.
我想要早上7点的起床叫醒电话。
The light in this room is too dim. Please get me a brighter one.
这房间里的灯光太暗了。请绐我换个亮点的。
May I have an extra bed put in my room tonight?
请问今晩我的房间里能否附加一张床?
I'd like to ask for the laundry service.
麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。
I'd like to have my room cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now?
我想请人打扫下我的房间,能叫个服务员过来吗?
退房篇
Could you call a taxi for me?
可以帮我叫辆出租车吗?
I'd like to check out and finalize my bill.
我要退房和结账。
预定篇
Do you have a table for two right now?
请问现在有两人座位吗?
I have a reservation at 18:30.
我今天晚上6:30有订位。
May we have a table by the window, please?
可以给我们一个靠窗的桌子吗﹖
This table would be great. Thank you.
这个位子很好﹐谢谢。
点餐篇
May I have a menu, please?
请给我菜单。
Could we have another menu, please?
可以再给我们一份菜单吗?
Do you have a Chinese menu?
是否有中文菜单?
What would you recommend for a party of three?
你可以推荐我们三人份的餐点吗?
What kind of dish is most popular here?
这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢?
We need more time to look at the menu / decide what to order.
我们还需要一些时间看一下菜单 / 决定要点什么。
Excuse me, we’re ready to order.
不好意思,我们可以点餐了。
Is it too late to change my order?
现在改餐点还来得及吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?