新东方网>英语>英语学习>口语>实用口语>正文

纯干货:出国游必备口语大全手册

2019-01-09 14:26

来源:邱政政

作者:

  登机广播英语

  飞机起飞前三十分钟即上午9:30开始登机。

  Boarding will start thirty minutes before departure, at 9:30am.

  飞往悉尼的123次航班正在五号登机口登机。

  Flight 123 to Sydney is now boarding at Gate

  乘坐飞往悉尼的123次航班的旅客现在请登机。

  We are now boarding all passengers on flight 123 to Sydney.

  我们很快要请部分旅客提前登机。

  We'll begin pre-boarding soon.

  头等舱和公务舱的旅客,以及携带小孩或者需要特殊帮助的旅客现在请您开始登机。

  At this time we'd like to pre-board passengers in first class and business class, and passengers with young children or those who need special assistance.

  现在请座位号在13至29排之间的旅客登机。

  We are now boarding passengers in rows 13 through 29.

  现在请所有旅客登机。

  Now we'd like to begin general boarding.

  询问机舱服务

  我的座位在那里?

  Where is my seat?

  我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?

  Can I put my baggage here ?

  是否可替我更换座位?

  Could you change my seat, please?

  我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)

  May I recline my seat?

  现在可以解开安全带了吗?

  Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

  我可以在这里抽烟吗?

  May I smoke here?

  请给我一个枕头和毛毯。

  May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

  我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?

  I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

  盥洗室在哪里?

  Where is the lavatory?

  你有中文报纸吗?

  Do you have Chinese Newspaper?

  我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗?

  I feel cool, may I have a blanket?

  可不可以给我一副扑克牌?

  May I have a deck of playing cards?

  表达机上用餐

  机上提供那些饮料?

  What kind of drinks do you have?

  咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。

  We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

  晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?

  Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

  请给我加水威士忌。

  Scotch and water, please.

  请给我牛肉。

  Beef, please.

  我觉得有些冷(热)。

  I feel cold(hot).

  有素餐吗?

  Do you have a vegetarian meal?

  请给我来点吃的好吗?

  Excuse me, Miss. Could you get me something to eat, please?

  飞机上一般都配有正餐及各种饮品,你若不想吃,可以说 I have no appetite. 表示“我没有食欲”。

  I am on a diet. 我正在节食。

  I am a vegetarian. 我是素食者。

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词