新东方网>英语>英语学习>语法词汇>词汇指导>正文

实用干货!英语邮件高频词汇及地道表达

2018-09-30 14:00

来源:新东方网整理

作者:

  谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

  Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.

  期待您的反馈建议!

  Feel free to give your comments.

  请随意提出您的建议。

  Any question, please let me know.

  如有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。

  Please contact me if you have any questions. 

  如有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。

  Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 

  欢迎您的评论和建议!

  It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 

  您若能就用户行为方面提供更多信息就太感激了!

  At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.

  如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

  Give feedback 意见反馈

  Please see comments below.

  请看下面的评论。

  My answers are in blue below.

  我的回答已标蓝。

  I add some comments to the document for your reference.

  我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。

  Attachment 附件

  I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.

  我附加了评估报告供您阅读。

  Attached please find today's meeting notes.

  今天的会议记录在附件里。

  Attach is the design document, please review it.

  设计文档在附件里,请评阅。

  For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.

  其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。

  Point listing 列表

  Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:……

  今天我们要完成的任务如下:

  Some known issues in this release:

  声明中涉及的一些问题如下

  Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns.

  我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑

  Here are some more questions/issues for your team:

  以下是对你们团队的一些问题:

  The current status is as following:

  目前数据如下:

  Some items need your attention:

  以下方面请注意:

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词