新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>英语美文>正文

双语美文:朋友不需要太多,只要知心

2018-09-05 10:19

来源:互联网

作者:

  For most of us, there will be quite a number of friends to make in our life.

  对于我们中的大部分人来说,这一辈子会遇到不少朋友。

  That's one thing about how beautiful life is.

  这正是人生的一个美好之处。

  You get to meet all these different faces and different minds which you never thought would be there for you.

  你会遇到这么多不同的面孔、不同的思想,他们都是你未曾预料的。

  But unfortunately, most of them will eventually leave you.

  但不幸的是,他们中的许多最终会离你而去。

  There will be those who do not see eye to eye with you.

  总会有那么些人的看法和你不同。

  Sometimes they decide to leave you.

  有时候是他们决定离开你。

  Sometimes it's the other way around.

  有的时候则相反。

  This is what once made me so depressed , that all good things come to an end.

  这曾经让我觉得伤感欲绝,因为一切美好的东西终将结束。

  But now I've come to terms with it.

  但现在,我已经接受了这一切。

  Some friends are just not meant for a life time.

  有些朋友本来就不能持续一辈子。

  You come to like each other because you saw something you like in each other.

  当初,你们因为在彼此身上看到了自己喜欢的特质而喜欢上彼此。

  But then there comes a day when you suddenly find out they are not really who you have perceived.

  但总有那么一天,你会突然发现他们并不是你原来想的那样。

  This is just what life is.

  这就是人生啊。

  You don't really need that many friends. Eventually you only need those who truly count. You only need those who really know you.

  你其实并不需要那么多的朋友。最终,你需要的只有那些真正重要的。你只需要那些真正懂你的人。

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词