新东方网>英语>英语学习>娱乐英语>影视英语>经典台词>正文

《碟中谍6:全面瓦解》燃爆回归 碟中谍系列经典台词汇总

2018-08-31 14:16

来源:新东方网整理

作者:

  Mission Commander Swanbeck: Good morning, Mr. Hunt. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, involves the recovery of a stolen item designated "Chimera." You may select any two team members, but it is essential that the third member of your team be Nyah Nordoff-Hall. She is a civilian, and a highly capable professional thief. You have forty-eight hours to recruit Miss Hall and meet me in Seville to receive your assignment. As always, should any member of your team be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions. And Mr. Hunt, the next time you go on holiday, please be good enough to let us know where you're going. This message will self-destruct in five seconds.

  指挥官斯万贝克:早上好,亨特先生。你要接受的任务是,找回失窃的"金美拉"资料,你可以随意选择两名小组成员,但第三个成员必须是奈雅·诺尔多夫-霍尔。她是美国公民,一位能力非凡的职业神偷。你有48小时的时间招募霍尔小姐,并与我在赛维利亚会面接受指令。和以往一样,如果你的小组成员被捉住或谋杀,组织将声明对你所有的行动一无所知。还有亨特先生,下次度假时,要让我们知道你要去哪。这段信息在5秒钟后自行销毁。

  Ethan Hunt: If I let you know where I'm going, I won't be on holiday.

  伊森:如果我让你们知道我要去哪,我就没假期了。

  Mission Commander Swanbeck: Ms. Hall and Ambrose had a relationship which he took very seriously... she walked away and he's been wanting her back ever since. We believe he's our surest and quickest way of locating him.

  指挥官斯万贝克:霍尔小姐曾和安布罗斯有过一段风花雪月,安布罗斯很投入,但后来霍尔离开了他,他一直在等待霍尔回心转意。我们相信这是确定安布罗斯位置的最可靠、最快捷的方法。

  Ethan Hunt: And then what?

  伊森:然后呢?

  Mission Commander Swanbeck: Make sure she continues to see him, gets him to confide in her, and report to you.

  指挥官斯万贝克:确定她回到安布罗斯身边,让他信任她,并且向你汇报。

  Ethan Hunt: You made it sound as if I was recruiting her for her skills as a thief.

  伊森:可听上去是因为她的偷窃技术才被招募的。

  Mission Commander Swanbeck: Well then I mislead you, or you made the wrong assumption. Either way, we are asking her to resume her prior relationship - not do anything she hasn't already done... voluntarily, I might add.

  指挥官斯万贝克:那么是我误导你了,或者你理解有误。不管如何,我们要她旧情复燃,而不是做她以前没做过的事,是自愿的,我补充一句。

  Ethan Hunt: No. She's got no training for this kind of thing.

  伊森:不,她从未接受过这种训练。

  Mission Commander Swanbeck: What? To go to bed with a man and lie to him? She's a woman she's got all the training she needs.

  指挥官斯万贝克:什么?去和男人上床和说谎?她是个早就对此轻车熟路的女人了。

  Ethan Hunt is still out there in the field, and I'm stuck here answering for it.

  伊森•亨特在外面逍遥自在,我却被困在这里为他的所作所为负责。

  Benji, we are trying to keep a low profile.

  班吉,我们正努力保持低调。

  I went through the motion, that's not the same thing.

  我只是走过场,这不是一回事。

  You thought you put him in the hospital, take him out of harm's way.

  你以为你把他送进医院,就能让他脱离险境。

  Finding Hunt is no longer our pet project.

  找到亨特已经不再是我们的宠物计划。

  Things...got a little out of hand.

  情况已经有点失控。

  And in every instance, you did so on you own volition.

  每一次你都是按自己的意志去做的。

  You sent me to do a job. I did it. Now, you bring me in.

  你派我去完成一项任务。我完成了。现在,你让我归队。

  Desperate times, desperate measures, sir.

  先生,非常时期要用非常手段。

  Namely, how you frame her.

  也就是说,你是如何陷害她的。

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词