新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>英语美文>正文

双语美文:我喜欢你是寂静的 仿佛你消失了一样

2018-05-07 09:58

来源:爱语吧

作者:

  I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent

  我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你已不在

  and you hear me from far away, and my voice does not touch you.

  你在远处聆听,而我的声音却无法触及

  It seems as though your eyes had flown away

  似乎你的视线已经飞离远去

  and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.

  仿佛一个吻封缄了你嘴

  As all things are filled with my soul.

  正如所有的事物充满了我的灵魂

  you emerge from the things, filled my soul.

  你从所有的事物中浮现,充满了我的灵魂

  You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream,

  你就像我的灵魂,梦中的彩蝶

  and you are like the word Melancholy.

  你如同忧郁这个词

  I like for you to be still, and you seem far away.

  我喜欢你是寂静的,似乎你已远去

  It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove.

  你似乎在轻叹,如同白鸽呢喃的蝴蝶

  And you hear me from far away and my voice does not rouch you:

  你在远处聆听,我的声音无法触及你

  Let me come to be still in your silence.

  让我在你的沉默中寂然

  And let me talk to you with your silence

  并且让我借你沉默与你说话

  that is brightas a lamp,simple as a ring.

  你的沉默明亮如灯,简若圆环

  You are like the night, with it’s stillness and constellations.

  你就像黑夜,拥有寂静与群星

  Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid.

  你沉默宛若星辰,遥远而明亮

  I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent,

  我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你已不在

  distant and full of sorrow as though you had died.

  遥远而且哀伤,仿佛你已仙逝了

  One word then,one smile,is enough

  此时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够

  And I am happy, happy that it’s not true.

  而我会幸福,因为那不是真的

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词