新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>英语美文>正文

英语美文:从前我爱过他 他也爱着我(双语)

2018-04-24 14:43

来源:互联网

作者:

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我写下最悲伤的诗篇。

  Write, for example,

  写出,比如说,

  The night is shattered and the blue stars shiver in the distance.

  在这破碎的夜晚,碧蓝的繁星在远处打着寒颤。”

  The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

  夜风在天空回旋、歌唱。

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我写下最悲伤的诗篇。

  I loved her,

  我爱过她,

  and sometimes she loved me too.

  有时,她也爱着我。

  Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

  无数个这样的夜晚,我拥她入怀。

  I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

  无际的苍穹下,我献上千万个吻。

  She loved me,

  她爱过我,

  and sometimes I loved her too.

  有时,我也爱着她。

  How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

  忍不住爱上她的眼波静静地流转。

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我写下最悲伤的诗篇。

  To think that I do not have her.

  只要想到我已不再拥有她,

  To feel that I have lost her.

  只要感到她已不再属于我。

  To hear the immense night,

  只要听到夜的辽阔,

  still more immense without her.

  因为失去她而更辽阔无际。

  And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

  诗句滑落灵魂,如同露珠跌向牧场。

  What does it matter that my love could not keep her.

  我的爱留不住她,这又能怎样?

  The night is shattered and she is not with me.

  夜碎成一片一片,她已遥在天边。

  This is all. In the distance someone is singing.

  就这样了。有人在远方歌唱。

  In the distance.

  在远方。

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的灵魂却不甘于她的离开。

  My sight searches for her as though to go to her.

  我的视线寻找她,仿佛要把她拉到眼前。

  My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

  我的心寻找他,而她已经走远。

  The same night whitening the same trees.

  同样的夜晚,漂白了同样的树林。

  We, of that time, are no longer the same.

  今天的样子,不再像往日的我们。

  I no longer love her,

  我已不再爱她,

  that’s certain, but how I loved her.

  无比确定,但我的爱曾经多么坚定。

  My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

  我的声音挣扎着随风飘去,飘到她的耳旁。

  Another’s. She will be another’s.

  别人的了。她将是别人的了。

  Like my kisses before.

  像我献上过的千万个吻。

  Her voice. Her bright body.

  她的声音。她那明亮的身体。

  Her infinite eyes.

  她那深不见底的眼睛。

  I no longer love her, that’s certain,

  我已不再爱她,无比确定,

  but maybe I love her.

  可也许我还爱着她。

  Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

  爱情短暂,相忘好难。

  Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms

  因为,在很多这样的夜晚,我拥她入怀。

  my soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  可我的灵魂不甘于她的离开。

  Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer

  她虽使我承受这最后的熬煎,

  and these the last verses that I write for her.

  而我,将送她这最后的诗篇。

官方微信:新东方英语 (微信号:xdfyyw

听说读写译学习方法、英美剧最新资讯,请扫二维码,关注我们! 

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            新东方英语辅导专区

            班级名称 上课地点 上课时间 费用 详细

            焦点推荐

            精品直播

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词