新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>英语美文>正文

双语美文:学会规划时间,生活才能变好

2018-03-23 10:54

来源:沪江

作者:

  Most of times we invent new things to make our life easier.

  大多数情况下,我们发明新东西是为了让生活更轻松。

  For example all the shopping APPs and news APPs that we use today.

  比如,我们今天用的那些购物APP和资讯APP。

  But usually those inventions develop into traps.

  但是,这些发明却通常变成了陷阱。

  We get addicted to them and spend more and more time in them.

  我们变得沉迷其中,然后将越来越多的时间花在里面。

  We thought they were going to make us happier.

  我们本以为它们会让我们更加幸福。

  But they didn't.

  但它们没有。

  They brought more anxiety into our life. Much more.

  它们给我们的生活带来了更多的焦虑,相当多。

  Some people grow tired of development because of this and propose that we abandon all technologies.

  有些人因此变得厌恶发展,并提议我们摒弃所有的现代技术。

  However, this is not development's fault.

  但是,这其实并不是科技的错啊。

  What's wrong is our human nature.

  出错的是我们作为人类的天性。

  We tend to lose control of ourselves and our time.

  我们天生就容易对自己以及自己的时间失去控制。

  And that brings chaos into our days.

  而这就给我们的每一天带来了混乱

  So if you want to live a happy life, the answer you're looking for is not in some far away land.

  所以,如果你希望过得幸福,问题的答案并不在远处。

  It's right here within you.

  它就在这,在你自身。

  Learn to manage your time. Try to make schedules. It may be hard in the beginning but you'll definitely find it worth your effort in the end.

  学着管理你的时间。尝试去订计划。这一开始可能很难,但最终,你会发现它值得你去努力。

  Your life is yours and your happiness is yours to find.

  你的生活是你的,而你的幸福需要你自己去寻找。

  Take the control back.

  去把控制权夺回来吧。

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词