新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>英语美文>正文

双语美文:如果你忘了我,那就忘了我吧!

2017-12-05 09:59

来源:爱语吧

作者:

  I want you to know one thing,

  希望你知道

  You know how this is.

  这是我的想法

  If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,

  当我凭窗凝望姗姗而来的秋日红枝上的明月

  If I touch near the fire, the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,

  当我轻触火堆旁似有似无的尘烬或是褶皱层层的木柴

  Everything carries me to you,

  我的心儿就会飞向你

  As if everything that exists.

  似乎一切都有了

  Aromas, light, medals,

  芬芳,光明和荣誉

  Or little boats that sail toward.

  就像小舟荡向岛屿

  those isles of your that wait for me,

  那里,你等候着我

  Well now. If little by little,

  然而,假若

  You stop loving me,

  你对我的爱情淡去

  I shall stop loving you,

  我的爱火也会

  Little by little.

  渐渐熄灭。

  If suddenly you forget me,

  如果瞬间你忘了我

  Do not look for me,

  别来找我

  For I shall already have forgotten you.

  因为我早已把你忘怀。

  If you think it long and mad,

  我生命中

  the wind of banners that passes through my life,

  过往的猎猎疾风如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂

  And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,

  而决意离我而去在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

  Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

  记住,彼时彼刻,

  I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.

  我将举起双臂摇断爱的根脉憩于他方。

  But, if each day, each hour,

  但是,如果每时每刻

  You feel that you are destined for me,

  如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

  with implacable sweetness,

  能共享奇妙的甜蜜

  If each day a flower climbs,

  每天绽若鲜花

  up to your lips to seek me.

  如果你迎向我的红唇

  Ah my love, ah my own,

  啊,我的爱人,我心里

  in me all that fire is repeated,

  所有的爱火将再度燃起,

  In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.

  永不会消失,永不被忘记

  My love feeds on your love, beloved,

  我情因你爱而生,爱人啊

  And as long as you live,

  情长今生

  it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

  不离你我臂弯。

(编辑:何莹莹)

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词