新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>英语美文>正文

英语美文:我的生活被手机绑架了

2017-08-14 10:24

来源:

作者:

  I don't know when it first started.

  我不知道这是从什么时候开始的。

  I don't really talk to my friends anymore.

  我已经不再和朋友们进行真正的交谈了。

  We just send each other texts and emojis on social network.

  我们仅仅是在社交网络上发发信息、发发表情。

  And the ones who don't do this often gradually fade away from my daily life.

  而那些不这么做的人,则渐渐淡出了我的生活。

  I don't even talk to my family much anymore.

  我甚至都不怎么和家人讲话了。

  They all have their wonderful lives inside their smartphones, just like me.

  他们也都在各自的手机上有着精彩的生活,就像我一样。

  Those days when I can chat joyfully with people who I love inside a cosy restaurant with mouthwatering feast in front of us are long gone.

  那些可以和所爱之人一起在一家温馨餐厅里一边享受眼前美味佳肴、一边愉快交谈的日子,已经一去不复返了。

  Sometimes when this thought come across my mind I reaize that I really miss this.

  有些时候,当这种想法忽然袭来的时候,我发现自己真的很怀念那种日子。

  There are moments in which I thought to myself: I'm I still myself? Or have I become my phone.

  有些时候,我甚至想:我还是我自己吗?还是说,我已经变成了我的手机?

  Yes, technology is what keep us going forward.

  对,科技推动着我们不断向前。

  But we really should not go too fast.

  但我们真的不应该走得过快。

  We need time to empty our minds and reflect on ourselves.

  我们需要留出时间来放空自己,来自我反思。

  We need time to feel all the feelings that make us human.

  我们需要留出时间来感受那些让我们之所以为人的情感。

(编辑:何莹莹)

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词