新东方网>英语>英语学习>娱乐英语>影视英语>经典台词>正文

五部经典大片的经典台词(中英双语)

2017-03-22 10:27

来源:新东方网整理

作者:

  《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

  1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

  努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

  2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

  你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

  3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

  4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

  从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

  5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

  真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

  6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

  你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

  7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

  你是我听过的最帅的男士.

  8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

  为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

  9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

  当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

  10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

  11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

  12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

  之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

  13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

  我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

  14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

  要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

  《GARFIELD加菲猫》

  1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

  钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

  2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

  每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

  3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

  要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

  4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

  要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

  5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

  每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

  6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

  再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

  7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

  聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

  8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

  成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)

  9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

  爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

  10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

  后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

  11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

  现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

  12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

  应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

  13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

  努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

  14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

  工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

  15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

  神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

(编辑:何莹莹)

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词