新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语听力>听力视频>演讲视频>正文

TED演讲:27个问题助你找到人生激情(视频)

2016-01-29 11:21

来源:Live-your-legend

作者:Sccot Dinsmore

    编者按:以上视频为Sccot Dinsmore的TED演讲【How to find & do work you love】,本文是他为演讲中的【Step1: Become a self-expert.】作的附件,编者从live your legend网站收集到。要挖掘自己的天赋,一定要找个不受打扰的地方花2~3小时认真回答这些问题。

  You are the only one who can find your passion. It's inside you and just has to be uncovered. Use the below to explore what lights you on fire. Don't rush through these. Go somewhere quiet, with no internet and dedicate at least 2-3 hours to developing your answers. Some may apply more than others. That's fine. Allow your mind to run wild. These questions will only be useful if you allow them to.

  你是世界上唯一一个能找到你生命激情的人,它就在你体内等待被发掘。问自己以下27个问题,找到什么才能点燃你心里那把火?不要着急回答,找一个安静的地方,远离网络,至少花2-3个小时来找到答案。有些问题多费些时间也无妨,释放你的思维。它们要与你合作才会有效。

  IT'S TIME TO START LIVING WITH PASSION!

  是时候找到你的生命热情了!

  1. What makes you happiest in your life? What excites you?

  1.生活中什么让你高兴,使你兴奋不已?

  2. What do you do that makes you feel invincible?

  2.你做什么时觉得自己无坚不摧,犹如战神?

  3. What do people thank you for?

  3.人们为了什么感激你?

  4. What are you ridiculously good at? What are your precious gifts?

  4.什么是你莫名就擅长的?什么是你珍贵的天赋?

  5. Who do you look up to? Who are your mentors? Who inspires you? Why?

  5.谁是你敬仰的人?谁是你的导师?谁启发你,使你醍醐灌顶?为什么?

  6. When was the last time you massively over-delivered on something?

  What was it and why did you work so damn hard?

  6.你上次大量投注精力做一件事是什么时候?什么事?为什么这么努力?

  7. When was the last time you were in a state of flow, in the zone and totally

  lost track of time? What were you doing?

  7.你上次进入全然忘我状态,忘记时间,专注地做某事是什么时候?在做什么?

  8. Imagine you won $158 million in the lottery. It's now three months later.

  How will you spend tomorrow?

  8.想象你中了1千万,现在是3个月后,你会如何度过明天?

  9. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

  9.如果知道自己会成功,你会做什么事?

  10. If you could have or do anything, what would it be?

  10.什么是你想拥有的,或想做的?

  11. What topics do you find yourself continuously arguing or defending with

  others? What beliefs does your stance represent?

  11.什么话题是你经常与别人辩论或辩护的?你的立场是什么?

  12. What makes you most angry about the state of the world? With

  unlimited resources how could you fix it?

  12.世界上什么现象使你感到愤怒?如果你有无限资源,你会如何改变它?

  13. What are you most afraid of for the next generation, whether you have

  kids or not?

  13.不管有没有孩子,你为下一代最为担忧的是什么?

  14. What do you love helping people with? How do you most commonly help

  others?

  14.你最喜欢帮别人做什么?你一般都是怎么帮助他人?

  15. What's your favorite section in the bookstore? What's the first magazine

  you'd pick up at the grocery store?

  15.你最喜欢书店的哪个区域?在报刊亭你首先捡起的会是什么杂志?

  16. When was the last time you couldn't sleep because you were so excited

  about what you had to work on? What was it?

  16.上一次你为即将要做的事激动到失眠是什么时候?什么事?

  17. If you trusted that your art (your creativity) would support your life, how

  would you live?

  17.如果你相信你的艺术品(或创造力)能养活自己,你会怎么活?

  18. Out of all your current work roles, what would you gladly do for free?

  18.在你目前的所有工作职责中,哪个是你不拿工资也会欣然去做的?

  19. If you were able to be a member of the audience at your own funeral (in

  100 years or so) what would you want to hear people say?

  19.如果你有幸参加自己的葬礼(100年后什么的),你希望听到人们说你什么?

  20. What do you want to be remembered for - what dent do you want to

  have put in the world?

  20.你希望被记住的是什么?(你想在世界刻下什么样的印记?)

  21. What do your friends always tell you you'd be good at, that you should do

  for a living (i.e. “he'd make a great…)? If you don't remember, then go ask

  five of them.

  21.你的朋友最常说你擅长什么,可以以之营生?(比如:TA可以成为一名很棒的...) 如果你不记得,那就去问五位朋友。

  22. What are you naturally curious about?

  22.你天然会对什么感兴趣?

  23. If you had a free hour to surf the internet, what would you explore?

  23.如果你有一个小时的闲暇来上网,你会探索什么?

  24. Think back to when you were 5 or 10 years old. What did you want to be

  when you grew up? Anything goes. What skills and metaphors do these

  represent (i.e. pilot may be a symbol for freedom)?

  24.回想一下你5岁或10岁时想成为什么?什么都可以。是什么技能,它代表了什么隐喻呢?(比如飞行员可能代表了自由)

  25. If you could write a book to help the world, that is guaranteed to be a best

  seller, what would the title be? What's it about?

  25.如果你可以写一本书来帮助世界,而且一定很畅销,书名会是什么?内容讲什么?

  26. What careers do you find yourself dreaming of? What jobs do others have

  that you wish were yours?

  26.有什么事业是你梦寐以求的?有什么别人家的工作是你希望拥有的?

  27. What 3-5 dream jobs or businesses can you imagine that would firmly

  embody your core beliefs about the world? Sky's the limit.

  27.有什么梦想中的工作/事业是能与你的核心信仰紧密相连的,举3-5个。没有限制。

  And a bonus…

  然后来个彩蛋...

  28. What revolution do you want to lead?

  28.有什么革命是你想引领的?

  Here's to leading a life of purpose and living with passion! It's there as long as we're willing to look for it...

  以上问题是为了你拥有一个有目标有激情的人生,只要我们想找,答案就在那里。

  Were these questions helpful? Do you know someone else who could use some help finding their passion? Please email this guide to two friends who need it.

  以上问题对你有帮助吗?你身边有需要它们来找到激情的朋友吗?请将这份指南分享给2个以上需要它的人。

  You guys are awesome!

  你们都是最棒的!

  -Scott Dinsmore

  翻译:罗小胖

(编辑:何莹莹)

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词