新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>英美文化>正文

双语:美国人辨别中国人的88种方法

2016-01-21 16:19

来源:爱思

作者:

  61、You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached.

  你喜欢有头尾的虾。

  62、You never call your parents just to say hi.

  你从不为了问声好而call你父母。

  63、If you don’t live at home, when your parents call, they ask if you’ve eaten, even if it’s midnight.

  如果你不在家,你的父母会打电话问你吃了吗,就算半夜12点也不例外。

  64、When you’re sick, your parents tell you not to eat fried foods or baked goods due to yeet hay.

  当你病了的时候,你父母要你不吃油炸食品和烤的东西,因为“热气”(广东音)。

  65、You know what yeet hay is.

  你知道什么是热气。

  66、You e-mail your Chinese friends at work, even though you only 10 feeta part.

  你上班时给你中国朋友发邮件,即使你们相距10尺。

  67、You use a face cloth.

  你敷面膜。

  68、You starve yourself before going to all you can eat places.

  你去吃自助餐前会把自己饿个半死。

  69、You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics.

  你认识可以打折卖给你珠宝或电器的人。

  70、You save you rold Coke bottle glasses even though you’re never going to use them again.

  你留着用过的可乐瓶。

  71、You own your own meat cleaver and sharpen it.

  你有自己的切肉刀,而且你会磨它。

  72、Your toothpas tetubes are all squeezed paper-thin.

  你的牙膏都挤到纸一样薄。

  73、You know what moon cakes are.

  你知道什么是月饼。

  74、When there is a sale on toilet paper, you buy 100 rolls and store them in your closet or in the bedroom of an adult child who has moved out.

  当厕纸降价时,你买了100多卷并囤在衣橱或别人的房间里。

  75、Your parents know how to launch nasal projectiles.

  你父母知道怎样擤鼻涕像发射小炮弹一样。

  76、You iron your own shirts.

  你自己烫衣服。

  77、You play a musical instrument.

  你会弹奏一种乐器。

  78、Even if you’re totally full, if someone says they’re going to throw away the leftovers on the table, you’ll finish them.

  即使你饱了,当别人要把剩下的菜倒掉时,你会一嘴把它吃完。

  79、You’ve eaten a red bean popsicle.

  你吃过红豆冰棍。

  80、You bring oranges(or other produce)with you as a gift when you visit people’s homes.

  你拜访别人时会带着水果。

  81、You fight over who pays the dinner bill.

  你在餐后抢着付帐单。

  82、You majored in something practical like engineering, medicine or law.

  你的主科是实用型的,工程学、机械学或法律。

  83、You live with your parents and you are 30years old(and they prefer it that way)、Or if you’re married and 30 years old, you live in the apartment next door to your parents, or at least in the same neighborhood.

  你三十岁时还和父母住在一起,并且他们也喜欢你这样。或者你已经三十岁并且结婚了,但你还住在父母隔壁或同个小区。

  84、You don’t tip more than 10% at a restaurant, and if you do, you tip Chinese delivery guys/waiters more.

  你不会给超过10%的小费,即使有也是给中国服务员。

  85、You have acquired a taste for bitter melon.

  你爱好吃苦瓜。

  86、You eat every last grain of rice in your bowl, but don’t eat the last piece of food on the table.

  你吃光碗里的最后一粒米,但不吃盘里的最后一口菜。

  87、You know why there are 88 reasons.

  你知道为什么这里有88条。

  88、You see the truth in this and then send it to all your Chinese friends.

  你发觉这里说的都是真的,所以你把它发送给你认识的所有中国朋友。

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(编辑:何莹莹)



版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词