新东方网>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>正文

职场实用口语:建立商贸关系

2015-09-02 10:31

来源:网络

作者:

  My principals in Canada are interested in importing chinaware from your country.

  我在加拿大的委托人有兴趣从贵国进口瓷器。

  A:My principals in Canada are interested in importing chinaware from your country.

  A:我在加拿大的委托人有兴趣从贵国进口瓷器。

  B:I think they've found the right supplier. Our chinaware is famous for its quality and unique patterns.

  B:我觉得他们找对了供应商。我们的瓷器因质量好,花色独特而闻名。

  ★chinaware ( n.)

  瓷器

  Our company is a subsidiary of Universal Business Machines and we specialize in photocopy machines.

  我们是通用商务机械公司的子公司,专营复印机。

  A:Our company is a subsidiary of Universal Business Machines and we specialize in photocopy machines.

  A:我们是通用商务机械公司的子公司,专营复印机。

  B:I’m glad to meet you. I'll be happy to be of any service to you.

  B:见到你很高兴,能为你服务我觉得很荣幸。

  ★subsidiary(adj.)

  辅助的,补充的

  I was given your name by the British company “Electrolube”.

  是英国易力高公司向我们介绍贵公司的。

  A:I was given your name by the British company “ Electrolube".

  A:是英国易力高公司向我们介绍贵公司的。

  B:Oh, we've been trading with each other for years.

  B:噢,我们有多年的贸易往来。

  Can I have your current catalogue and price list?

  能看一下你们目前的产品目录和价格单吗?

  A:Can I have your current catalogue and price list?

  A:能看一下你们目前的产品目录和价格单吗?

  B:Sure. Here you are. All the prices in the list are quoted FOB New York.

  B:当然,给你。价格单上所报价格全部是纽约离岸价。

  ★FOB = Free on Board

  船上交货价格,离岸价格

  What about your after-sale services?

  你们售后服务怎么样?

  A:What about your after-sale services?你们售后服务怎么样?

  A:你们售后服务怎么样?

  B:We provide a first-class service and a full guarantee for all our products for 3 years.

  B:我们提供一流的售后服务,保证全部产品保修3年。

  ★after-sale service

  售后服务

  I would like to tell you a little about what we have to offer.

  我想简单地向您介绍一下我们公司的业务。

  A:I would like to tell you a little about what we have to offer.

  A:我想简单地向您介绍一下我们公司的业务。

  B:Yes,well, I am certainly very interested in hearing about what you can do for us.

  B:好的,我当然很有兴趣听一听有关贵公司的情形。

  I would like to discuss a joint business venture with United.

  我想讨论一下与联合公司合作的可能性。

  A:I would like to discuss a joint business venture with United.

  A:我想讨论一下与联合公司合作的可能性。

  B:Sounds good. I’m looking forward to hearing some of your approaches.

  B:行。届时本人将聆听你们的介绍。

  We wish to establish relations with you.

  我们希望同贵公司建立业务关系。

  A:We wish to establish relations with you.

  A:我们希望同贵公司建立业务关系。

  B:Your desire coincides with ours.

  B:我们双方的愿望是一致的。

  ★establish (v.)

  建立

  Could I have some information about your scope of business?

  能让我了解一下您的业务范围吗?

  A:Could I have some information about your scope of business?

  A:能让我了解一下您的业务范围吗?

  B:Our line covers pure silk fabrics, synthetic fabrics and mixed fabrics.

  B:我们经营真丝、合成纤维和混纺纤维。

  May I know what particular line you are interested in?

  你们主要想谈哪方面的业务?

  We are excited to hear about your new product.

  我们急着想听听看你们的新产品。

  A:We are excited to hear about your new product.

  A:我们急着想听听看你们的新产品。

  B:I’d be happy to fix up a full demo of our products if you wish.

  B:如果你们有兴趣,我很乐意为你们安排一次全面的示范。

  I’m in the import and export business.

  我从事进出口业务。

  A:I’m in the import and export business.

  A:我从事进出口业务。

  B:Would you tell me the main items you export?

  B:你能告诉我可供出口的主要品种吗?

  We sell/supply/provide a wide range of office automation devices.

  我们销售/供应/提供多种办公自动化设备。

  We always pay attention to improving our quality.

  我们一贯注重提高我们的产品质量。

  ★pay attention to

  注意

  What’s your annual production?

  你们的年产量是多少?

  ★annual (adj.)

  每年的

  I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

  我想了解一下你们的对外贸易政策。

  We are a trading company involved in import and export business throughout the world.

  我们是一家生意遍及世界各地的进出口公司。

  We await your favorable reply in the near future.

  希望不久能得到您满意的答复。

  We believe in our services,and we know you will too!

  我们坚信我们的服务质量,相信您也会一样!

  “High quality at an affordable price” is our motto.

  我们的座右铭是“大众化的价格,不一般的品质。”

  ★motto(n.)

  座右铭,格言

  We mainly deal in home textiles.

  我们主要经营纺织品。

  ★deal(n.)

  交易,买卖

  That’s under our tine of business.

  那是我们的业务范围。

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词