新东方网>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>正文

职场实用口语:交货与装运

2015-09-02 09:39

来源:网络

作者:

  Will you advise our customers of shipment when the goods are loaded on board?

  货物上船后你们可以通知我们的客户吗?

  A:Will you advise our customers of shipment when the goods are loaded on board?

  A:货物上船后你们可以通知我们的客户吗?

  B:I’m afraid you will have to advise your customers yourselves.

  B:恐怕你们得自己通知客户。

  When do you think you will fulfill our order?

  下周前能把货备妥并可以发货吗?

  The ship should be at the port of loading within 10 to 20 days after the goods have been ready.

  货物备好后10天到20天之内船只应到达装货港。

  To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment,we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

  为了便于准备货物,我们希望允许分批装运。

  A:To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

  A:为了便于准备货物,我们希望允许分批装运。

  B:I suggest that you make shipment in two lots.

  B:我建议你们分两批装运。

  Please ship the goods in one lot in May.

  请将货物于5月份一次装运。

  A:Please ship the goods in one lot in May.

  A:请将货物于5月份一次装运。

  B:I'm not sure if we are able to get the necessary shipping space.

  B:我们能否租到必需的舱位,我没把握。

  We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the New Year rush.

  我们希望货物能赶在新年销售旺季时抵达。

  A:We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the New Year rush.

  A:我们希望货物能赶在新年销售旺季时抵达。

  B:I’m sorry we can't promise delivery earlier than December.

  B:很抱歉,我们不能保证早于12月份发货。

  ★ in time

  ★ 及时

  ★ on time

  ★ 按时

  We propose transshipment be allowed at Hong Kong.

  我们建议允许在香港转船。

  A:We propose transshipment be allowed at Hong Kong.

  A:我们建议允许在香港转船。

  B:We may agree to have the goods transshipped at Hong Kong,but the extra charges are to be for your account.

  B:我们可以允许在香港转船,但是附加的费用由你方承担。

  It is regrettable that shipment is overdue for more than two months.

  很遗憾,装运已超过了 2个月。

  Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board ship?

  装船数量是不是允许有机动幅度?

  A:Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board ship?

  A:装船数量是不是允许有机动幅度?

  B:Yes,there may be some difference, but it can't exceed 5% of the quantity stipulated.

  B:是的,可以有些出入,但不可超过每批装船数量的5%。

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(实习编辑:高奕飞)



版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词