新东方网>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>正文

职场实用口语:交货与装运

2015-09-02 09:39

来源:网络

作者:

  As for the delivery date,what’s your time limit?

  关于交货曰期,你们的期限是什么?

  A:As for the delivery date,what's your time limit?

  A:关于交货日期,你们的期限是什么?

  B:We insist on not later than September 20th.

  B:我们坚持不迟于9月20日交货。

  When is the earliest time you can make delivery?

  你们最早能在什么时候交货?

  A:When is the earliest time you can make delivery?

  A:你们最早能在什么时候交货?

  B:By the middle of July,I think.

  B:我想在七月中旬。

  I hope you can give our request your special consideration.

  我希望你能特别考虑一下我们的要求。

  May I know when we could expect delivery?

  你们什么时候可以交货?

  A:May I know when we could expect delivery?

  A:请问你们什么时候可以交货?

  B:As a rule,we deliver all our orders within three months after receipt of the covering I/C.

  B:一般说来,在收到信用证以后3个月内可以交货。

  Could you possibly advance the time of delivery?

  你们能不能提前交货?

  A:Could you possibly advance the time of delivery?

  A:你们能不能提前交货?

  B:We cannot promise an earlier delivery because there is no direct sailing to your port.

  B:我们无法答应提前发货,因为没有船直达你们的港口。

  I think the quickest and safest way might be to send by air.

  我认为空运是最快速又安全的运送方式。

  A:I think the quickest and safest way might be to send by air.

  A:我认为空运是最快速又安全的运送方式。

  B:But the freight cost will be higher and that will affect the retail price.

  B:但是运费将会比较高,这将影响到零售价格。

  Could we get them delivered by the end of this month?

  月底可以送到吗?

  A:Could we get them delivered by the end of this month?

  A:月底可以送到吗?

  B:It’s rather difficult…

  B:有点困难...

  Could you possible effect shipment more promptly?

  你们能否再提前一点儿交货吗?

  Let's have a word about delivery under FOB terms,shall we?

  我们来谈谈离岸价格下的装运问题,好不好?

  A:Let’s have a word about delivery under FOB terms,shall we?

  A:我们来谈谈离岸价格下的装运问题,好不好?

  B:I have not the slightest objection.

  B:我完全同意。

  You should bear all the costs of transportation of the goods, shouldn’t you?

  你方应该承担货物至口岸的一切费用,对吧?

  A:You should bear all the costs of transportation of the goods, shouldn't you?

  A:你方应该承担货物至口岸的一切费用,对吧?

  B:Yes, we bear all the charges up to the time the goods are on the hooks.

  B:是的,我们承担货物吊上船之前的一切费用。

  What about extra transportation charges?

  额外运费呢?

  A:What about extra transportation charges?

  A:额外运费呢?

  B:There will be no extra transportation charges.

  B:没有额外运费。

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词