职场实用口语:商业保险
2015-09-02 09:38
来源:网络
作者:
★ compensation(n.)
★ 补偿,赔偿
What kind of clause do you adopt?
你们采用什么样的条款?
A:What kind of clause do you adopt?
A:你们采用什么样的条款?
B:We adopt the warehouse-to-warehouse clause which is commonly used in international insurance.
B:我们采用国际保险中惯用的货仓到货仓的责任条款。
Can you cover risks other than WPA?
除了水渍险以外的险你们保吗?
A:Can you cover risks other than WPA?
A:除了水渍险以外的险你们保吗?
B:Certainly,we can.
B:当然,我们保的。
★ WPA = With Particular Average
★ 单独海损赔债;水渍险
The Insurance Company is responsible for the claims,as far as it is within the scope of coverage.
只要在保险责任范围内,保险公司应负责赔偿责任。
The loss in question is beyond the coverage granted by us.
你说的损失并不包括在我们承保的责任范围之内。
Can I have a proposal form?
能给我一份投保申请书吗?
A:Can I have a proposal form?
A:能给我一份投保申请书吗?
B:Sure. And if you are satisfied with the information on the proposal form,we’ll issue a cover note as soon as we get your check.
B:当然可以。如果你对上面的条款满意,我们收到你的支票后就给你承 保通知书。
Do we want All Risks Cover?
我们需要投保全险吗?
A:Do we want All Risks Cover?
A:我们需要投保全险吗?
B:FPA will be good enough.
B:平安险就足够了。
What is the insurance premium?
保险费是多少?
A:What is the insurance premium?
A:保险费是多少?
B:The premium varies with the range of insurance.
B:保险费用根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。
★ premium(n.)
★ 保险费
What shall we do to claim the compensation of insurance premium?
索要保险金时该怎么做呢?
A:What shall we do to claim the compensation of insurance premium?
A:索要保险金时该怎么做呢?
B:You shall hand in the claim report to the insurance company first.
B:要先向投保的保险公司提交报告。
It is the buyers who will pay for the extra premium.
这额外的保险费将由买方支付。
更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道
全国新东方英语课程搜索
(实习编辑:高奕飞)
|
|