新东方网>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>正文

职场实用口语:商业保险

2015-09-02 09:38

来源:网络

作者:

  May I suggest a free of particular average policy?

  保平安险如何?

  A:May I suggest a free of particular average policy?

  A:保平安险如何?

  B:That's better,but I think we need to cover more Kinds of things,like damaged by seawater for example.

  B:这比较合适,不过我想我们可能需要多一点保障,例如像水溃损害等。

  I think we should get an AAR insurance policy.

  我想我们该投个全险。

  A:I think we should get an AAR insurance policy.

  A:我想我们该投个全险。

  B:Good idea. Even though the insurance premiums will be higher,we will be safer.

  B:好主意!虽然全险的保费比较高,但我们可以放心一点。

  ★ AAR insurance = against all risks insurance

  ★ 全险

  What kind of insurance is the People’s Insurance Company of China able to provide?

  中国人民保险公司能提供什么险别?

  A:What kind of insurance is the People’s Insurance Company of China able to provide?

  A:中国人民保险公司能提供什么险别?

  B:PICC can provide a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport.

  B:中国人民保险公司可以承保海洋运输的所有险别。

  Have you taken out insurance yet on this shipment?

  您是否已经替这批货物投保了?

  A:Have you taken out insurance yet on this shipment?

  A:您是否已经替这批货物投保了?

  B:Yes, we talked about it with our underwriter,and think that we should get a policy for total loss only.

  B:是的,我们和保险公司谈过,觉得应该投保全损险。

  Have you studied the contents of the insurance contract?

  你们研究了保险合同的内容了吗?

  A:Have you studied the contents of the insurance contract?

  A:你们研究了保险合同的内容了吗?

  B:All the terms and conditions of the insurance contract suit us.

  B:我们同意所有的保险条款。

  Please tell me what kind of insurance you are able to provide.

  请告诉我你们提供哪些险别。

  A:Please tell me what kind of insurance you are able to provide.

  A:请告诉我你们提供哪些险别。

  B:We’re able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea,land, and air.

  B:我们可以办理海运、陆运和空运的所有险别。

  I’d like to have the goods insured for the invoice value plus 20%.

  我们想按发票金额加20%投保。

  A:I'd like to have the goods insured for the invoice value plus 20%.

  A:我们想按发票金额加20%投保。

  B:It covers all risks and war risk at 110% of the invoice value.

  B:综合险和战争险,按发票金额的110%投保。

  ★ insure(vt.)

  ★ 给...保险

  How long is the insurance policy valid?

  保险证书有效期多长?

  A:How long is the insurance policy valid?

  A:保险证书有效期多长?

  B:Maximum twelve months.

  B:最多 12 个月。

  How long is the carrying period of insurance?

  保险责任的起讫期限是多长?

  A:How long is the carrying period of insurance?

  A:保险责任的起讫期限是多长?

  B:The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the cargo ship at the final unloading port.

  B:被保险货物在最后卸载港卸离货轮后,保险责任以60天为限。

  When shall we be able to get a compensation from the insurance company?

  我们什么时候能够得到保险公司的补偿费呢?

  A:When shall we be able to get a compensation from the insurance company?

  A:我们什么时候能够得到保险公司的补偿费呢?

  B:As soon as we are through all the formalities.

  B:我们一切手续完成后就可以。

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词