双语:重要决定很难下 不妨试试这6种方法
2015-07-27 14:44
来源:Inc.com
作者:沪江
Step 4: Identify the root causes.
步骤4:分析问题的根源。
List all the underlying factors you can think of that contributed to the problem--system issues, personalities, old grudges and simmering conflict, plain bad luck. Then list them in rank order according to facts and observation, and spend some time thinking about where the problem really lies.
把所有你能想到的与问题相关的潜在因素列出来:无论是系统问题,还是个人性格,宿怨,激烈的冲突,或仅仅只是运气不好。然后根据事实和观察的结果把它们按照顺序排列,花点时间思考一下到底问题的根源在哪里。
Step 5: Select a solution.
步骤5:挑选一个解决方案。
As you weigh possible solutions, keep in mind that you're aiming for something that
当你在衡量可能的解决方案的时候,请记住,你的目标解决方案必须是:
Satisfies everyone involved
皆大欢喜的
Makes it so people feel understood and heard
容易被大家接纳的
Is sustainable
有根有据的
Worthy of the situation
实事求是的
Compelling enough to get complete buy-in
人人信服的
Compatible with your standards and values
符合个人标准与价值观的
Step 6: Check in and monitor.
步骤6:观察与验证
After you've selected a solution and implemented it, continue to monitor the situation and check in occasionally to ensure that the problem has truly been resolved.
当你已经确定解决方案并加以实施了,请继续观察情况的发展以及不时查看确定它是否把问题彻底地解决了。
A system for problem solving can help you avoid unnecessary conflicts, disputes, and friction. You can know that you're making decisions based on facts, not personalities or snap judgments, and you can give less of your precious time to putting out fires. Try this technique and let me know what happens.
解决问题的模式能够帮助你避免不必要的冲突,争吵和摩擦。你会了解到你所做的决定都是基于事实情况,而不是个人观点或草率的判断的,你还可以省下自己宝贵的时间免于陷入困境之中。试试这个方法让笔者知道你的进展如何吧。
更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道
全国新东方英语课程搜索
(编辑:何莹莹)
|
|