新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语写作>写作辅导>正文

2015羊年春节:英语春节用语

2015-02-10 21:56

来源:沪江

作者:

  拜年 pay a new year call

  wish a happy new year

  May you come into a good fortune!   恭喜发财!

  A happy New Year to you.   恭贺新年

  Everything goes well   吉祥如意

  May all your wishes come true  心想事成

  A good start in the New Year   新春大吉

  With best wishes for a happy New Year!

  祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。

  Wishing you peace, joy and happiness through the coming year.

  在新年来临之际,祝福你平安、快乐、幸福!

  Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.

  祝来年好运,并取得更大的成就。

  Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.

  恭贺新禧,万事如意。

  Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.

  恭祝健康、幸运,新年快乐。

  I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.

  谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。

  May many fortunes find their way to you!

  祝财运亨通!

  Wishing you many future successes.

  祝你今后获得更大成就。

  Good luck in the year ahead!

  祝吉星高照!

  I am here to say Happy New Year to everyone!

  我给大家拜年了!

  Lucky money for you.

  这是给你的压岁钱。

  Best wishes for you and your family.

  祝福您及您的家人。

  Much joy to you in the upcoming year.

  愿您在新的一年充满快乐。

  Wishing you and yours a happy happy new year.

  万事如意,合家平安。

  Happy new year, my best friend.

  祝我的挚友新年快乐。

  Best of luck in the year to come.

  愿你在未来的一年里,吉星高照。

  Wish all the best wishes for you.

  献上最美好的祝愿。

  Wish many good wishes for the holidays and the coming year.

  新的一年,向你献上最诚挚的祝福。

  过年 celebrate the spring festival

  春联 spring festival couplets

  敬酒 propose a toast

  灯笼 lantern

  烟花 fireworks

  爆竹 firecrackers

  红包 red packets

  除夕 New Year's Eve

  初一 the beginning of New Year

  元宵节 The Lantern Festival

  年糕 rise cake; New Year cake

  虎虎生威 as dynamic as a tiger

  如虎添翼 with might doubled 或like a tiger with wings

  生龙活虎 a lively dragon and an active tiger

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(编辑:杨帆)



版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词