新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>英语美文>正文

欢呼吧! 就为情人节你还是单身

2015-02-10 09:58

来源:沪江

作者:

  Being single on Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to suck.

  单身狗的情人节并不一定是糟糕透顶的哦!

  Actually, in a lot of ways it’s better to be unattached when February 14th comes along. Like…..

  事实上,从很多方面来说,2月14号的你了无牵挂真心挺好的。比如……

  1.The fact you don’t have to wax, tweeze, pluck, or engage in any other form of painful preparation for your date!

  你不必往脸上糊墙、用镊子拔除、拔扯,或是参与任何形式痛苦非常的约会前期准备!

  2.Also, no one expects a cheesy gift from you.

  而且,又没人期待你俗气满满的礼物!

  3.There’s no need to worry about drunkenly embarrassing yourself.

  喝个酩酊大醉也不用担心自己的囧状暴露。

  4.And there’s no need to look “cute” eating!

  吃饭的时候像个汉子也没关系!

  5.And you can fart freely!

  想放P就放P,任性!

  6.On top of that, you won’t have to endure a night of that early-stages-of-dating awkwardness…

  顶顶重要的是,你不需煎熬过约会前期阶段面面相觑的尴尬瞬间……

  7.Nor will you run the risk of being one of those couples.

  你也不会冒险成为那些对(傻X)情侣之一。

  8.And technically, you’re still in the running to be a royal…

  且从技术上来说,你还在奔向飞上枝头变凤凰的路上……

  9.It’s good to remember you don’t need someone else.

  你不需要别人也能活得很好,记住这点很棒哦!

  10.And you can use this time to nurture your most important relationship.

  利用这个时间,去用心经营你最最重要的关系。

  11.You’re not wasting time with the wrong person…

  你没有在傻X身上浪费时间……

  12.And when the right one comes along, you’ll be ready.

  而当你的真爱出现的时候,你已经准备好了。

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道 

  全国新东方英语课程搜索


(责任编辑:何莹莹)



版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词