新东方网>英语>英语学习>英语阅读>双语新闻>美食趣话>正文

燕麦片的功效与作用 细数燕麦的好处!

2019-02-20 14:40

来源:互联网

作者:

  1. You will be “regular”

  1.更“有规律”

  Oatmeal, no matter the form, is nearly pure fiber. Fiber is something that is extremely difficult to digest without a lot of help from fluids inside your body. So, the oats serve as as sponge, soaking up water and other fluids as it moves with ease through your digestive system and right out of you. This keep you having regular bowel movements.

  无论什么样的麦片几乎都是纯纤维。没有体内液体帮忙纤维极难消化,所以燕麦就像海绵一样吸收水和其他液体,使它们能顺利通过消化系统,再排出体外,这就能让你规律排便。

  2. You will be full

  2.有饱腹感

  When eaten, oatmeal immediately starts to expand and fill up space inside your stomach, leaving less room for more food. And when that happens, it makes you full and less likely to eat unnecessary foods.

  麦片一吃下去马上就会膨胀填满胃部,就没什么空间吃更多的食物了,这样就会使你有饱腹感,不太可能去吃不必要的食物。

  3. You could lose weight

  3.你能减肥

  Due to the fact that you are full and less likely to eat in-between-meal snacks, you will not be packing on the extra pounds and may even lose weight.

  由于你吃饱了,两顿饭之间不太可能吃零食,你的体重就不会增加,甚至还能减肥。

  4.You will reduce your risk of heart disease

  4.降低患心脏病的风险

  Whole oats are high in polyphenols, antioxidants, and in particular a group of antioxidants called avenanthramides, which are almost solely found in oats. These avenanthramides have been linked lowering blood pressure levels by increasing the production of nitric oxide that helps dilate blood vessels, improving blood flow.

  全麦麦片富含多酚类、抗氧化剂,尤其富含一种叫燕麦生物碱的抗氧化剂,这种物质几乎只在燕麦中才有。这些燕麦生物碱能提高一氧化氮的产生,有助于扩张血管、促进血液流动从而降低血压。

  5. You will get loaded with nutrients

  5.你会摄入营养物质

  Oats are loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. In just one serving (½ cup) of dry oats, you will get:

  燕麦富含人体必需维生素、矿物质和抗氧化剂。仅仅一份(½杯)干麦片就能让你摄取:

  Manganese:191% of the RDI

  锰:推荐每日摄入量的191%

  Phosphorus: 41% of the RDI

  磷:推荐每日摄入量的41%

  Magnesium: 34% of the RDI

  镁:推荐每日摄入量的34%

  Copper: 24% of the RDI

  铜:推荐每日摄入量的24%

  Iron: 20% of the RDI

  铁:推荐每日摄入量的20%

  Zinc: 20% of the RDI

  锌:推荐每日摄入量的20%

  Folate: 11% of the RDI

  叶酸:推荐每日摄入量的11%

  Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 39% of the RDI

  维生素B1(硫胺):推荐每日摄入量的39%

  Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 10% of the RDI

  维生素B5(泛酸):推荐每日摄入量的10%

  Trace amounts of calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B3 (niacin)

  微量钙、钾、维生素B6(吡哆醇)和维生素B3(烟酸)

  Bonus: 51 grams of carbs, 13 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat and 8 grams of fiber, and 303 calories.

  额外营养:51g碳水化合物、13g蛋白质、5g脂肪和8g纤维、303卡热量。

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词