新东方网>英语>英语学习>口语>实用口语>正文

实用口语:打电话常用用语

2019-11-04 14:03

来源:互联网

作者:

  如果你接了电话,你可能需要帮助来电者接通公司的人员。以下是一些有用的短语:

  I'll put you through (put through - phrasal verb meaning 'connect')

  我帮你接通(接通-短语动词意思是“连接”)。

  Can you hold the line? Can you hold on a moment?

  你能别挂断吗?你能稍等一下吗?

  When Someone Is Not Available

  当某人不在时

  These phrases can be used to express that someone is not available to speak on the telephone.

  这些短语可以用来表示某人暂时不能接电话时使用。

  I'm afraid ... is not available at the moment.

  我恐怕....此刻他很忙。

  The line is busy... (when the extension requested is being used)

  电话占线…(使用请求分机拨号时使用)

  Mr. Jackson isn't in... Mr. Jackson is out at the moment...

  杰克逊先生不在…杰克逊先生现在出去了…

  Taking a Message

  稍信

  If someone isn't available, you might want to take a message to help the caller.

  如果有人不在,您可能需要帮助来电者转达信息。

  Could (Can, May) I take a message?

  我能带个口信吗?

  Could (Can, May) I tell him who is calling?

  我能告诉他是谁打来的吗?

  Would you like to leave a message?

  你想留言吗?

  Continue practicing your skills by using the practical exercises below which include information on leaving messages on the telephone, how to ask native speakers to slow down, role plays on the telephone and more.

  通过下面的实践练习继续练习你的技能,包括在电话上留言、如何让母语者放慢语速、在电话上扮演角色等等。

  Practice With a Role Play

  用一个角色扮演来练习

  Begin by learning important telephone English with the dialogue below. Here is a short telephone conversation with some of the key phrases:

  先从下面的对话开始学习重要的电话英语。以下是一些含有重点短语的简短电话对话:

  Operator: Hello, Frank and Brothers, How can I help you?

  接线员:你好,弗兰克兄弟公司,我能为您做些什么?

  Peter: This is Peter Jackson. Can I have extension 3421?

  彼得:我是彼得·杰克逊。我可以接3421分机吗?

  Operator: Certainly, hold on a minute, I'll put you through...

  接线员:当然可以,稍等,我帮您接通……

  Frank: Bob Peterson's office, Frank speaking.

  弗兰克:这里是鲍勃·彼得森的办公室,我是弗兰克。

  Peter: This is Peter Jackson calling, is Bob in?

  彼得:我是彼得·杰克逊,鲍勃在吗?

  Frank: I'm afraid he's out at the moment. Can I take a message?

  弗兰克:恐怕他现在不在。我能帮你带个口信吗?

  Peter: Yes, Could you ask him to call me at ... I need to talk to him about the Nuovo line, it's urgent.

  彼得:是的,你能让他打电话给我吗……我需要和他谈谈关于努沃线的事,这很紧急。

  Frank: Could you repeat the number please?

  弗兰克:请你重复一下号码好吗?

  Peter: Yes, that's ..., and this is Peter Jackson.

  彼得:是的,那是……,这是彼得·杰克逊。

  Frank: Thank you Mr. Jackson, I'll make sure Bob gets this asap.

  弗兰克:谢谢你,杰克逊先生,我会尽快告诉鲍勃。

  Peter: Thanks, bye.

  彼得:谢谢,再见。

  Frank: Bye.

  弗兰克:再见。

  As you can see, the language is rather informal and there are some important differences from face-to-face conversational English.

  正如你所看到的,这种语言相当不正式,并且与面对面的英语会话有一些重要的区别。

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词