新东方网>英语>英语学习>口语>实用口语>正文

英语实用口语:用英语询问信息你会吗?

2019-09-05 10:44

来源:沪江

作者:

  I'd like to help you. Unfortunately, I don't have that information / don't know.

  我想帮你。不幸的是,我没有这些信息。

  Role Play Exercises

  角色扮演练习

  Simple situation:

  简单的情境:

  Brother: When does the movie start?

  哥哥:电影什么时候开始?

  Sister: I think it's at 8.

  妹妹:我想是8点。

  Brother: Check, will you?

  哥哥:检查一下,好吗?

  Sister: You're so lazy. Just a second.

  妹妹:你太懒了。等一下下。

  Brother: Thanks, sis.

  哥哥:谢谢,妹妹。

  Sister: Yes, it starts at 8. Get off the couch sometimes!

  妹妹:是的,8点开始。从沙发上下来,我们可以走走!

  Customer: Excuse me, can you tell me where I can find menswear?

  顾客:对不起,请问男装在哪里?

  Shop Assistant: Sure. Menswear is on the second floor.

  店员:没事。男装在二楼。

  Customer: Oh, also, could you tell me where sheets are.

  顾客:哦,还有,你能告诉我床单在哪里吗?

  Shop Assistant: No problem, sheets are on the third floor at the back.

  店员:没问题,床单在后面的三楼。

  Customer: Thanks for your help.

  顾客:谢谢你的帮助。

  Shop Assistant: My pleasure.

  店员:我的荣幸。

  More complex or formal situation:

  更复杂或更正式的情况:

  Man: Excuse me, would you mind answering some questions?

  男:对不起,你介意回答一些问题吗?

  Business Colleague: I'd be happy to help.

  商务同事:我很乐意帮忙。

  Man: I wonder if you could tell me when the project is going to begin.

  男:我想知道你能否告诉我项目什么时候开始。

  Business Colleague: I believe we're beginning the project next month.

  商务同事:我相信我们下个月就要开始这个项目了。

  Man: and who will be responsible for the project.

  男:谁来负责这个项目。

  Business Colleague: I think Bob Smith is in charge of the project.

  商务同事:我想鲍勃·史密斯负责这个项目。

  Man: OK, finally, would you mind telling me how much the estimated cost will be?

  男:好的,最后,你能告诉我预估费用是多少吗?

  Business Colleague: I'm afraid I can't answer that. Perhaps you should speak with my director.

  商务同事:恐怕我不能回答这个问题。也许你应该和我的主任谈谈。

  Man: Thank you. I thought you might say that. I'll speak to Mr. Anders.

  男:谢谢。我想你可以这么说。我要和安德斯先生通话。

  Business Colleague: Yes, that would be best for that type of information.

  商务同事:是的,这种消息给他当面说再好不过啦。

  Man: Thank you for helping out.

  男:谢谢你的帮助。

  Business Colleague: My pleasure.

  商务同事:我的荣幸。

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

热搜关键词