新东方网>英语>英语学习>口语>情景对话>正文

外贸英语口语对话:迎接外商

2019-02-22 15:36

来源:新东方网编辑整理

作者:

  Mr. Smith, an American business man, arrived at an Baiyun airport. He walked to Ms. Wang Yang and Mr. Yuan Jiang who are from Guangdong Textiles Import and Export Corporation, after seeing his name on board they held

  美国商人史密斯先生到达白云机 场。当看到来自广东纺织品进出 □公司的王阳小姐和袁江先生手 里举着写有自己名字的牌子后, 向他们走去。

  W: Excuse me, are you Mr. Smith from America?

  王阳:请问,你是来自美国的史密斯先 生吗?

  S: Yes, it's me.

  史密斯:是的,就是我。

  W: Nice to meet you, Mr. Smith. I'm Wang Yang from Guangdong.Textile Import and Export Corporation,and this is Mr. Yuan Jiang, the region manager of our corporation. We are here to meet you.

  王阳:很高兴见到你,史密斯先生。我 是来自广东纺织品进出□公司的王阳,这位是袁江先生,我们公 司的地区经理。我们是到这里来 迎接你的。

  S: Thank you. Nice to meet you, too.

  史密斯:谢谢。我也很高兴见到你们。

  W: You are welcome. That's what we should do. Is this your first time to come to China?

  王阳:不用客气,这是我们应该做的。这是你第一次到中国来吗?

  S: No, I've been here some years ago. But I'm really impressed by what a great change has been made in China these years.

  史密斯:不是,几年前我来过一次,但是我真的被中国这几年的巨大变化深深 吸引了。

  W: Thank you for saying that, but we do make great progress every year, and I hope we can cooperate happily.

  王阳:谢谢你能那样说,但是我们真的 每年都在发展着,希望这次我们 合作愉快。

  S: So do I.

  史密斯:我也很希望。

  W: Are these all your luggage?

  王阳:这是你所有的行李吗?

  S: Yes, a travelling bag and a briefcase.That's all that I bring.

  史密斯:是的,一个旅行包和一个公文包,这是我所胡的行李。

  Y: Let me take this bag for you.

  王阳:让我帮你拿这个包吧。

  S: Oh, thank you.

  史密斯:哦,谢谢。

  W: Mr. Smith, did you have a good journey?

  王阳:史密斯先生,你的旅途愉快吗?

  S: Very well, thank you.

  史密斯:还不错,谢谢。

  W: This way, please.

  王阳:请这边走。

  S: OK.

  史密斯:好的。

  At the reception desk of the Hotel

  在宾馆接待台前

  A: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

  下午好。请问我能为你们做点什么?

  W: Good afternoon. I've booked a room for my client, Mr Smith, from America.

  你好,我为来自美国的史密斯先生预订了一 个房间。

  A: Let me see. Oh, yes. It's Room 1102,on the eleventh floor. Welcome to our hotel, Mr.Smith.

  让我看一下。哦,是的,是1102房间,在11楼。史密斯先生,欢迎入住我们宾馆。

  S: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  A: Mr. Smith, here is the guest registration form. Please fill it up. And will you give me your passport?

  史密斯先生,这是我们的客人登记表,请填一下。另外,能给我你的护照吗?

  S: Sure, (after finishing the form) Here you are. Is It all right?

  当然。(填好表格后)给你,这样好了吗?

  A: Well, let me have a look. That's right. Here are your passport and the key to your room, Mr. Smith. Please call us if you need anything else.

  我看一下,是的,这样就好了。这是你的护照和房间钥匙,史密斯先生。如果你另外需要什么,请给我们打电话。

  S: Yes,I will. Thank you.

  好的,我会的。谢谢。

  A: You are welcome. Now I'll lead you into your room. This way, please. (In the front of the room) Here you are. May you have a good time here. Goodbye.

  不客气。现茌我带领你们去你的房间。请这 边走。(在房间门前)到了,祝你在这里过 得愉快,再见。

  S: Bye-bye.Ah,what a good room!(Towards Wang Yang and Yuan Jiang) Thank you very much for your consideration and arrangements.

  再见。啊,多好的房间(转向王阳和袁江)非常感谢你们的照顾和安排。

  W: Don't mention it. Well, you should have a good rest today and we can discuss our business tomorrow.

  客气。好了,你今天应该好好休息一下,明天我们再讨论我们的业务。

  S: That's good. What time shall we meet tomorrow morning.

  好的,明天我们什么时候见呢?

  Y: How about 9:00 o'clock?

  9点怎么样?

  S: OK. See you then.

  好的,那会儿见。

  W: See you.

  再见。

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词