新东方网>英语>英语学习>口语>情景对话>正文

英语面试口语情景对话:英语面试对话范文——家庭婚姻情况

2019-02-22 15:36

来源:新东方网编辑整理

作者:


  A: Sit down, please, Mr. Hua. Would you please get Mr. Hua a cup of tea, Miss Xia?

  A:你和父母一起住?

  B: Thank you.

  B:是的。

  A: l'm Alexander Bushell, the president. The general manager told me that he was very impressed with you. He said you had a very likeable personality, fluent English and Japanese, were experienced, and with an attractive face as well. So I’ve hurried to meet you.

  A:令尊还在上班吗?

  B: Thank you for your compliments, Mr. Bushell.

  B:家父已经退休了,但是我父母并不希望 我把钱花在他们身上。他们用我父亲的 退休金做生活费。

  A: He also told me you’re quite young.

  A:你是独生子吗?

  B: I’m 25 years old, Mr. Bushell.

  B:不是的,我还有两个哥哥和一个妹妹。 两个哥哥都结婚了。妹妹是服装设计 师。她跟我和父母住在一起。

  A: Married?

  A:华先生,你觉得我这家饭店如何?

  B: No, I don't plan to get married for four years.

  B:名声很好,布歇尔先生,而我个人则很希 望能来这里上班。您很重视餐厅食物的 卫生,饭店里的客房也很干净,客房服务 又好,而且全体员工对顾客都很有礼貌、 很客气。

  A: Do you live with your parents?

  A:你对目前的工作不满意吗?

  B: Yes, I do.

  B:也并非如此。我现在上班的这家饭店将 被另一家饭店接管,我以前在那家饭店 做过,不喜欢他们的经营方式。因此我 决定辞去这份工作。

  A: Does your father work?

  A:原来如此……总经理告诉过你的职责了 吗?

  B: My father has already retired, but my parents don’t want me to spend money on them. They live on my father’s retirement pension.

  B:是的。

  A: Are you their only child?

  A:以你丰富的经验,我相信你一定能胜任 的。你什么时候可以来上班?

  B: No, I have two elder brothers and a younger sister. Both of my brothers are married. My sister is a dress designer. She and I live with my parents.

  B:我需要一个星期与我现在工作的饭店完 成交接工作。

  A: Well, Mr. Hua, how do you like my hotel?

  A:好。我给你10天去处理那些事情。

  B: It has a very good reputation, Mr. Bushell, and I personally would enjoy working for you. You stress clean preparation for food and your restaurants, the rooms in this hotel are all clean, the room service is good, and your entire staff have polite manners and are courteous to the customers.

  B:谢谢您,布歇尔先生。

  A: Are you not satisfied with your present job?

  A:那么下星期五你直接到总经理办公室 去。他会告诉你详细的工作事宜,并带 你到各处巡视。我相信你在这儿工作会 愉快的。

  B: Not really. The hotel I’m working with now will be taken over by another hotel, which I worked with before and I don’t like the way they run the hotel. Therefore 丨 decided to quit.

  B:好的,非常谢谢你!

  A: I see. Did the general manager tell you about your possible duties?

  A:华先生,请坐。夏小姐,请帮华先生倒杯 茶来好吗?

  B: Yes, he did.

  B:谢谢你。

  A: With such abundant experience, I’m sure you’ll find the work quite manageable. When can you start working?

  A:我是饭店的总裁,亚历山大?布歇尔。 总经理告诉我说他很欣赏你。他说你的 个性讨人喜欢,英语、日语都很流利,有 经验,还有张迷人的脸孔。所以我急着 想见你。

  B: I need one week to notify my present company and hand over my work.

  B:谢谢您的夸奖,布歇尔先生。

  A: OK. I’ll give you ten days to deal with all that.

  A:他还告诉我说,你很年轻。

  B: Thank you, Mr. Bushell.

  B:我今年25岁,布歇尔先生。

  A: So next Friday, come to the general manager’s office directly. He’ll tell you all of the details about the job and show you around. I’m sure you'll enjoy working here.

  A:结婚了吗?

  B: Certainly. Thank you very much!

  B:没有,4年内我还不打算结婚。


猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词