新东方网>英语>英语学习>口语>情景对话>正文

英语面试口语对话: 讲讲自身的情况

2019-02-22 15:36

来源:新东方网编辑整理

作者:


  Good afternoon, sir. May I talk to the manager Mr. Liang, please?

  A:您好,先生。我可以找经理梁先生谈一 下吗?

  B: Yes, I am Mr. Liang.

  B:可以,我就是。

  A: Pleased to meet you. I am Dong Rui. I understand you have an opening for your bank.

  A:很高兴见到您,我叫董瑞。我得知贵行还有一个空缺。

  B: Yes. Who introduced you to us?

  B:是的,谁介绍你来的?

  A: Mr. Cabell, my father's business partner, Here is a letter of recommendation from him.

  A:是我父亲的生意合伙人,卡贝尔先生。 这是他写的一封推荐信。

  B: OK. Now, would you say something a-bout yourself?

  B:好。那你讲讲你的情况,好吗?

  A: OK. I am from Jiangsu and I graduated from the Nanjing No. 1 High School. Now I am a senior in Nanjing University, majoring in Economics, and I am graduating this June.

  A:好的。我是江苏人,是南京一中毕业的。 现在我是南京大学四年级的学生,攻读 经济学专业,6月份就要毕业了。

  B: What are the major courses in your university study?

  B:你都学过什么专业课程?

  A: Among many others, I have taken Western Economics, International Trade, Marketing and Principles of Accounting. Here is my score book, from which you can learn much more about me.

  A:有很多,包括有西方经济学、国际贸易、 市场营销、会计原理等。这是我的成绩单,您可以从中了解理更多有关我的情况。

  B: Ah, you took 3 courses in computing with 8 credits. Could you say something about it?

  B:啊,你学过三门计算机课程,获得了 8个 学分。你能谈谈这方面的情况吗?

  A: Sure. After 40 hours' learning of how to operate the computer, I can now compile some programs by myself. One of my programs has been used in the grading system in our department.

  A:当然可以。我花了 40个学时学习计算 机操作,现在能够自编一些计算机程序。 有一个我编的程序已被我系用来汇总成 绩。

  B: It seems you are very advanced in computing.

  B:看来你的计算机水平确实很髙。

  A: Thank you.

  A:谢谢。

  B: You know we are new and quite small. What made you determine to join us?

  B:我们银行是个新开业的小银行,可为什 么决定加盟我们银行?

  A: Just because you are new and small, I may have more opportunities to build myself up. That means you are prospecting and I will be promising.

  A:正因为你们新开业而且规模小,我才有 更多的机会发展自己。也就是说,你们 前景美好,而我也有施展的可能。

  B: Yes, you said it. Now Mr. Dong, I not


猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词