新东方网>英语>英语学习>口语>情景对话>正文

“今天我请客”:如何用英文说得地道才帅气有范

2016-06-13 11:24

来源:北外网院

作者:

  Paying by Cash

  现金支付

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  好的,先生。先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

  Guest: Here you are.

  给你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  谢谢!这是给你的小费。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. You're very kind.

  多谢,先生。谢谢你的好意。

  Paying by Credit Card

  信用卡付账

  Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

  结账。

  Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

  这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

  Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

  不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

  Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

  是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

  Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

  那么,可以用信用卡吗?

  Waiter: Yes sure.

  当然。

  Sign the Bill

  签字付账

  Waiter: Would you like anything else?

  您还需要些什么?

  Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

  不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

  Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

  好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

  Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

  我想把账记在账单上。

  Guest: What's your room number?

  请问你的房间号?

  Waiter: 1208.

  1208。

  Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

  在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

  Guest: Of course, here you are.

  当然,给你。

  4. Paying by Traveller's Cheques

  用旅行支票付账

  Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

  你们收旅行支票吗?

  Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

  是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

  Guest: Here is my passport.

  这是我的护照。

  Waiter: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

  我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

  Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

  是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

  Guest: No problem.

  没问题。

  Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

  我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

  Guest: Thank you very much.

  多谢。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

  多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

  5. Using the Vouchers

  使用赠券

  Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

  对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

  Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

  对不起,现在结账吧。

  Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

  请问分单还是一起结账?

  Guest: Together.

  一起结账。

  Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

  您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

  Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

  现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

  对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

  Guest: Well, use the vouchers first.

  那先用赠券吧。

(编辑:何莹莹)

官方微信:新东方英语 (微信号:xdfyyw

听说读写译学习方法、英美剧最新资讯,请扫二维码,关注我们! 

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            新东方英语辅导专区

            班级名称 上课地点 上课时间 费用 详细

            焦点推荐

            精品直播

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词