达人分享经验:如何做好英语PPT演讲?
2016-04-19 10:44
来源:北外网院
作者:
这一图表详细解释了……
▌给你的观众充分的时间来理解这些图表,稍作停顿,然后再解释为什么这些图表很重要。你可以使用以下表达:
As you can see…
就像你看到的那样……
This clearly shows …
这很清楚地显示了……
From this, we can understand how / why…
从这里,我们可以理解……
This area of the chart is interesting…
图表的这一部分很有意思……
总 结
展示的最后,做一个总结,并且重复一下要点。
That brings me to the end of my presentation。 I‘ve talked about…
这就到了整个展示的结尾了。我已经讲过了……
Well, that‘s about it for now。 We’ve covered。。。
这就是我所要讲的全部内容了,我们说过了……
So, that was our marketing strategy。 In brief, we…
所以,这就是我们的市场策略,简而言之,我们……
To summarise, I…
总结下来,我……
That concludes our presentation。。。
演示就到此结束了。
I am afraid that the clock is against us, so we had better stop here。
好像时间到了,所以我们今天就到这儿。
将展示的总结词与开场白相联系。
So I hope that you‘re a little clearer on how we can achieve sales growth of 20%。
所以我希望你们清楚我们应当如何获得销售额20%的增长了。
To return to the original question, we can achieve…
返回一开始的问题,我们可以得出……
So just to round the talk off, I want to go back to the beginning when I asked you…
所以为了使这一讨论更加完整,我希望返回到一开始我问你们的那个问题……
I hope I‘ve managed to give you a clearer picture of。。。
我希望我让你们清楚地了解了……
I hope that my presentation today will help you with what I said at the beginning…
我希望我今天的展示能够在我开始讲述的那几个方面给予你们帮助。
挑战观众提问
感谢大家,并邀请他们提问。
You have been a very attentive audience。 Thank you。
你们是一群很用心的观众。非常感谢。
Thank you for listening – and now if there are any questions, I would be pleased to answer them。
谢谢你们的聆听,如果你们有任何问题,我会很高兴来解答。
Thank you for your attention。 I‘d be glad to answer any questions you might have。
谢谢大家的关注,我将很高兴回答你们的任何问题。
重述一下问题是个聪明的办法,可以确认你是否理解了问题,同时,给自己一些时间来思考。
Thank you。 So you would like further clarification on our strategy?
谢谢你,所以你希望我能够对我们的策略做出更进一步的说明?
That‘s an interesting question。 How are we going to get voluntary redundancy?
这是个有趣的问题,我们如何才能让员工自愿离职呢?
Thank you for asking。 What is our plan for next year?
谢谢你的提问,我们明年的计划是什么呢?
回答完毕后,确认提问者是否满意。
Does this answer your question?
这是否回答了你的疑问呢?
I hope this explains the situation for you。
我希望这能够为你解释这一状况。
I hope this was what you wanted to hear!
我希望这是你想听到的答案。
如果你不知道如何作答,就说不知道。承认无知总比妄自猜测要好。
That‘s an interesting question。 I don’t actually know off the top of my head(即席地), but I‘ll try to get back to you later with an answer。
这是个有趣的问题,我一时还不知道答案,但我之后会尽量找到答案回复你的。
I‘m afraid I’m unable to answer that at the moment。 Perhaps I can get back to you later。
恐怕我现在暂时不能回答这一问题,也许过后我可以回复你。
That‘s a very good question。 However, we don’t have any figures on that, so I can‘t give you an accurate answer。
这是一个非常好的问题,但是我们还没有相关数据,所以我不能给你一个明确的回答。
Unfortunately, I‘m not the best person to answer that。
不幸的是,我并不是回答这一问题的最佳人选。
遇到各种状况
观众没听懂?
重新表述一下你刚刚说的话。
Let me just say that in another way。
让我用另一种方式来表述一下。
Perhaps I can rephrase that。
也许我能重新表述一下。
Put it another way, this means…
换句话说,这意味着……
用声音来表现
声音不可太单调,观众会厌倦。语速也不可过快,观众会走神。
通过速度和语气的变化,有助于抓住观众的注意力。
强调重点词语,在适当的地方停顿。
The first strategy involves getting to know our market (pause) and finding out what they want。 (pause) Customer surveys (pause) as well as staff training (pause) will help us do this。
第一个策略需要我们了解市场(停顿),找到市场需求(停顿)。消费者调查(停顿)和员工培训(停顿)将帮助我们做到这一点。
(编辑:何莹莹)