新东方网>英语>英语学习>职场英语>职场百科>正文

职场技巧:多倾听少说话能提升业绩?

2016-04-01 10:51

来源:About.com

作者:

  Good listening skills will help make you a more productive worker. They will allow you to:

  良好的倾听能力有助你成为一个更有创造力的员工。因为倾听能力可以:

  •better understand assignments and what your boss expects of you;

  对任务以及老板对你的期望有更深刻的理解;

  •build rapport with co-workers, bosses, and clients since everyone craves understanding;

  因每人都渴望被了解,懂得倾听就能与同事,老板以及客户建立和谐的关系;

  •show support for others;

  显示对他人的支持;

  •work better in a team-based environment;

  在团队合作的环境中工作更出色;

  •resolve problems with customers, co-workers and bosses;

  能与顾客,同事,老板一起解决问题;

  •answer questions; and

  能回答各种问题;以及

  •uncover the true meaning of what others are saying.

  发现他人话语中的真实含义。

  How to Be an Active Listener and Look Like One

  如何成为一名表里如一的积极的聆听者?

  Many people aren't born with good listening skills. Even those who are great listeners sometimes engage in behaviors that make them appear to not be paying attention. The following tips will help you learn how to be an active listener as well as look like one:

  许多人并不是生来就具有良好的倾听能力。即使那些早已具有这种天赋的人偶尔也会表现得不那么专注。下面的这些小贴士能帮助你让自己逐步成为表里如一的积极的倾听者。

  Maintain Eye Contact:

  保持眼神交流:

  When you are looking someone in the eye, you have no choice but to pay attention. And there will be no question about whether you are.

  当你能直视他人的眼睛,这样你就肯定能保持注意力了。毫无疑问的,你就是非常专注了。

  Don't Interrupt the Speaker:

  别人说话别插嘴:

  Save your questions and comments until the speaker finishes talking and you are able to digest his or her words.

  把你的疑问和意见留到说话人说完再提出吧,这样你就能更好地理解他人的意思。

  Sit Still:

  坐好别乱动:

  Fidgeting makes you look bored.

  坐立不安会显得你很沉闷。

  Nod Your Head:

  点头示意:

  This indicates to the speaker that you are taking in the information he or she is conveying.

  这一个小动作能让说话人得知你有把他/她在传达的信息听进去。

  Be Attentive to Non-Verbal Cues:

  细心留意非言语暗示:

  Paying attention to what the speaker doesn't say is as important as being attentive to his or her words. Look for non-verbal cues such as facial expressions and posture to get the full gist of what information the speaker is conveying.

  细心留意说话人没有用话语表达出来的信息,这与用话语表达的信息同样重要。留意非言语暗示,比如脸部表情和身体姿势,以此充分领会说话人所传达的信息。

  Lean Toward the Speaker:

  身体倾向说话人:

  You will appear to be, and actually will be, engaged.

  这样你就能看起来,而且实际上也会表现得专注。

  Repeat Instructions and Ask Appropriate Questions:

  重复指引内容并提出合适的问题:

  Once the speaker has finished talking, repeat his or her instructions to confirm that you understand them. This is also a good time to ask questions if you have any.

  当说话人结束发言了,你可以重复他的指示说明以确保你能理解它们。这也是一个非常良好的时机提出你的疑问。

  Barriers to Listening

  倾听的障碍

  Following the tips should help you become a better listener but you should be aware of barriers that might get in the way in some situations. Examples are:

  下面的这些小贴士能帮助你成为一位更好的倾听者,但你也应该意识到有可能在某些情况下遇到倾听的障碍。比如下面这些:

  •your own biases or prejudices;

  个人的偏见;

  •inability to understand the speaker because of a foreign accent;

  由于说话人的外来口音,无法理解说话人的话语;

  •inability to hear because of background noise;

  背景噪音太大,无法听清楚说话人的话;

  •worry, fear, or anger; and

  担忧,恐惧,或愤怒;还有就是

  •a short attention span.

  容易走神。

  If you are faced with any of these roadblocks, you should try your best to overcome it. For example, if you are having trouble understanding a speaker because of a heavy accent, you can ask him or her to speak more slowly. If background noise is a problem, ask to move to a quieter place. It will take much more effort to conquer your own biases or prejudices but being aware of them is a good place to start.

  如果你遇到了这些倾听障碍,你应该尽自己所能去克服。比如,如果由于说话人的浓重口音而无法理解他/她的话,你可以请求对方放慢讲话的速度。如果背景噪声给你带来影响,那就找一个更安静的环境。若是个人的偏见的原因,可能需要花更多的努力来克服,不过能意识到这个问题也是非常好的起始点。

(编辑:何莹莹)

猜你喜欢

  • 听力
  • 口语
  • 阅读
  • 娱乐
  • 词汇
  • 写作

            版权及免责声明

            凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

            本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

            如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

            热搜关键词